1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out dirtyjerzwhateverthefuck

MarieLaveau Apr 30, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrmy0641

jrmy0641 Huge member

I'm on team dirtyjerzangel27. What about you guys? Who's gonna print the shirts up?

2. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Don't make me lock this !:tubtar:

3. SSandshark1050

SSandshark1050 Devil @ heart

Team Tubtar for the win!!! :bwah: :ross: :devilzeek :shockedevil: :devil1:

4. Michelle

Michelle m1 Lady Devil

I want the above post to be paid attention to.

Seriously.

Full stop on the rest of the crap. The above is the nucleus of the issue.

ML and I have an interesting history. She was a member of another forum that I was *hated* at. Straight up HATED at. Due to my own stupidity at the time... but that's a story for a different day.

The thing that is relevant here is she gave me a clean slate here. Didn't hold any bias against me for the "crap" at "the other place". She waited and watched to see "who I was" as a human being, a person, and a female. We actually not only found common ground, we found kinship. You guys can guffah and laugh at that, but it's actually a weird "testing ground" that women go through with each other. We can pretty quickly size up which XX is real, and which XX is not. It comes fairly easy for us since we don't have a penis influencing our behavior. :bwah:

If a long standing female member here has an issue with a new female member here, that's going to give me a moment of pause. Especially when it has never happened before.

If 90% of the long-standing female members here have an issue with a new female member here, that's not going to give me pause. That's going to be something that I have no alternative (as an Admin even) but to pay attention to. It's RED on my radar. Especially when it has NEVER happened before.

My advice is as follows: DJA27, please don't tell my sisters to fuck off any more. I really thought you could fit in here, and tried to facilitate that. It however appears to not be the case. Well, that's not true. Apparently you do okay with the XY members. Just not so much the XX members. We are true minority here on the JD, so that shouldn't affect you too badly. Put ALL the women on ignore. And I would advise that all the women here that have an issue with DJA27 do the same. Seriously. There is a reason for that feature. Use it.

Tubtar: Where do I start? I can't. Not every guy gets to fuck up so bad he is embroiled in the midst and cause of a cat fight. Only about 80% of the male population gets that honor. :bwah:

My final request is this: New female members.... please do not malign the "old timers" here. It makes my fucking eye twitch and makes my trigger finger do the same. If you were a male here, comporting yourself the same way toward other long-standing male members, your ass would have been banned ages ago. That is a FACT. Not sure why a "pass" is given for someone who isn't ugly and happens to have ovaries. But that appears to be the case. So be it.

Everyone else needs to look at what is important to you at the end of the day. This forum was built brick by brick, member by member, to be one of the greatest "families" on the internet. If you are going to shit on long time members, and decide that some new sparkly thing is more important, then that's your prerogative.

If that's your prerogative, then I don't fit in here any more. And that's okay. I'm okay with that.

I have to go take care of my fiance who is heading in for ANOTHER fucking surgery next week. Excuse me for cutting to the chase on what's important.

Have a nice night.

m1

droid, lachrymalex, l2lku and 6 others like this.
  5. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Thank you Michelle.

dfarmerknives likes this.
  6. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

m1, you hit it. I can't rep ya, but you know it is there. Clear headed as always.

ML, you have always been stand up and given more chances than most would have. Class act in my book.

7. SSandshark1050

Gotcha covered Farmer.... Wubba Wubba....

Michelle and dfarmerknives like this.
  8. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

Okay is it Naked Jello time yet? All the ladies seem to have had their say, so lets strip down to underclothing(got to have something to rip off in a fit of anger) and get in the jello

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Finally someone spells it out for my dumb ass! Thank you Michelle! [​IMG] My heart belongs to ML (and I know her real name)! tubtar has always been a troublemaker! :bwah:

Michelle and e3ck like this.
  10. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

thanks.

And I ain't shaked.....uh shooked.....uh shooken......uh fuck..... WAGGGELED!!! yeah WAGGELED my weiner at anyone in a while.

But I gots me an appointment next week:ross:. Gots to limber that baby up!

e3ck likes this.
  11. e3ck

e3ck toolmaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

:devilzeek:devilzeek:devilzeek

:bwah:

12. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

Once again, thanks for the addition m1, but I must question the intro. Despite ML's reputation with you and other members, this thread was accusing me of lying amongst other things. Which was proven false. She may have OUTSTANDING credibility, but even the best can make mistakes and this was one of them. I must also question a few other things, or request further explanation. What is the issue that is had with me? I mean the MAIN, BEGINNING issue. The offensive things I have said were in retaliation, not out of the blue. I am sorry my telling your sister to go fuck herself seemed unwarranted to you, but it was completely light and trivial in comparison and if I am wrong I would appreciate the explanation for your invalidation. It also is very upsetting to see one of the lady devilz referring to me as a sparkly thing, and that you think I am given a pass because I am not ugly and female. This wasn't an issue for everyone to choose sides, like your post portrays. It was an issue of a long standing member being, dare I say, wrong. I hope that wasn't offensive. I don't feel I did anything worthy of being banned. You can go back and read every single post I have made here, and then read some of my threads and some of your 'sister devilz' the 'long term members' snide remarks from the start of my posting. I am not going to please everyone. If my apologies weren't taken seriously, how can that be my fault? I can't beg and plead, I am human, and I don't feel I did anything that awful...even if I didn't know their entire histories when I joined. I will apologize to you m1, that you feel that way. I stand behind the fact that I did nothing wrong, and the assaults on me for everything from my physical appearance, to the accusations of lying were severe in any comparison. Thanks.

13. SSandshark1050

you gotta understand... we break balls here...

some mean it, some don't.

Some, myself included just do it for laughs. Why? it's the internet!

If you take it seriously, no one will take YOU seriously.

14. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

OK, I don't want to scare anyone, but there's somebody lurking in the corner all invisible and shit!

:superd:

SugarSkull and M.Olexey like this.
  15. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

That I get. But when I do it, it isn't okay somehow, is more my question. Make sense? :deadevil:

16. e3ck

e3ck toolmaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

maybe it's how you do it?:ssmile:

17. jrmy0641

jrmy0641 Huge member

Everyone loves tshirts!!!!

18. SSandshark1050

can I get a medium with the nipples pre-cut out? I'm feelin' saucy tonight!

:madaddy: :devilzeek

Jarlaxle and stoneman like this.
  19. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

jesus...my boobs hurt after reading all that...

red for any more man boob pictures..I can't stand hairy nipples.

also, if we could, let's stop throwing around the phrase "shut your cock hole" like that is meant to be an insult. That is just a tad too much.

Tubtar remains my hero. He is a Point of Singularity for women of all kinds. Inescapable gravity of a Polaroids. There is no telling how big his collection is of hairy nipples and flapping cock holes. I'd send him one if I thought it would get me anywhere. Maybe a ride in his big rig...

Clydetz, sorry to hear about your sore ass. Did you read any good books while you were on the shitter all day?

dirtyjerzangel27 likes this.
  20. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

It's the way you go about things. You seem to play the "poor me, it's not my fault" card a lot. I didn't start out disliking you, I don't hate you now. I don't like your petty bullshit and I'm disappointed in a couple people I thought were stand up folks,but backed down when push came shove. This crap caused someone I care about to be upset. That's all I care about.

You have this better than the rest attitude. You're not better, or prettier, or better off in any way than the rest of the world, not that I can see. The real fucked up part is you're so caught up in yourself, you don't see what snotty bitch you come off as. Act how you want, do what you want.

lock this fucking thread already.

Beacuse it just won't be her fault if people keep verbally attacking her, and don't accept her apologies, she can't help that. She is after all the girl that everyone loved to hate in high school.... :deadevil:

You can't stop men from being stupid, that's a gimmie. They do that. You being part to that is no surprise. You acting like you don't know what you did is horseshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.