1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out dirtyjerzwhateverthefuck

MarieLaveau Apr 30, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

You didn't send this one?

jimmydred, Rio and Glenn like this.
  2. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

lol no i hate cats! :bwah:

3. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Holy estrogen Batman!

I can't log on for one damn day, and something like this happens...
    This one got out of hand about 5 pages ago! :bwah:

4. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

I have a Rules & Regulations question concerning The Pit.

In one of the worst movies ever made “Mad Max; Something about THUNDERDOME.”
    The rules were simple. Two men enter, one man leaves.
    As stated by the manly looking Tina Turner in her………..costume. Simple to the point and that’s that.

Concerning the JD Pit.

1. How many time outs are allowed per Pit Session?
    2. Is it a conflict of interest if the referee for the evening bout was the possible cause of said Pit Session?
    3. Can this same referee maintain objectivity if all parties concerned are flooding him with nude photos of themselves doing all kinds of lewd acts in an effort to win his favor?
    4. Is it a violation of the Moderator Oath of Honor to solicit and receive images of female forum members in various stages of undress?
    5. How is a decision on the match established when no one knows what the fuck the match is about? Other than tubtar.

Who’s got the rule book?

5. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Tubtar is the only moderator that is allowed to receive naked pictures of the women members without penalty.

My sister did ask if she could have the trombone back.

6. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

A little thing called disrespect, but you haven't listened to all the other times we've tried to tell you this, why the fuck should you listen now?

You're too busy being mesmerized by the eyebrows.

Useless git, I didn't come back to JD to deal with an airhead... if I wanted this shit, I'd have stayed on one of the 'immature adult' forums.

And no, you didn't get 'attacked' by the other women on the support forum... probably because you didn't insult them or degrade them by comparing yourself to 'the attractive and sarcastic girl in high school that all the other women hate'. You went on there to get support, you came on here to get attention. Makes things a little different.

But apparently being on another forum wasn't something you remembered anyway, so, ya know... you probably didn't take any lessons away on how to act on one either. Not a surprise, really.

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday, ML... I'd have been right by your side... but little miss priss just got on my nerves enough I shut down the site. :kat:

7. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

You post on the site your naked pics, but I am here for attention? Enough with the eyebrows already :dedhorse: I am not going to argue with you, say what you want, but you have to give respect to get it, and if ML had such a valid reason I am sure more people would have had her back, so you wouldn't have been so missed. I am done in here, this is the damn internet and this shit has gotten way too personal and way too ridiculous for even ME.

8. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Damn. Kindergarten is a step up from this thread.

dirtyjerzangel27 likes this.
  9. Doc Pringles

10. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

My personal feelings about your sharpie eyesbrows aside....

If you wanna send half naked, or full on snatch shots of yourself, that's your business. Almost ALL men are willing to take those pics from damn near anyone. Kat made her thread PUBLIC. Weather or not everyone liked her pics, We ALL fucking looked. Who wouldn't? Human nature. She was upfront about it, and with her husbands approval.

Being a newer member and female, displaying what seems to be attention whore behavior pretty much on all your posts, is not likely to land you lots of female friends, or male friends for that matter. Not once the novelty of the new "girl" to talk to, toy with and see how far she's willing to go wears off.

Based on what you've said, I'm guessing your married and your husband is aware of your behavior and cool with this. That being said, sending playful pics out to the male members here or anywhere is again, your business. Perhaps if the men getting your pics just didn't say shit about it or mention it at all, your behavior behind closed doors would not have painted the picture of you it has.

As far as having anyones back- this is the fucking internet. But some of us here are friends in real life. We talk about real shit, travel to see each other and actually lean on one another when needed. After speaking with ML I found out what was said and done, at least from her point of view. I see her point. She's my friend and I back her, period. Maybe you should find men to flirt with who aren't so loose lipped about things.

11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

I wonder who that was then?

Whoever sent the cat in the lap pic could you shoot me a pm?:semper:

12. MJ

I'm sure you know who that was.

13. jimmydred

jimmydred Duraznos Pesado

Do you recognize that cat? :bwah:

14. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Was that you MJ?

15. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle frenchtickler

without reading or knowing anything i can smell the estrogen fuming from my computer. the only way to settle this is with a classic "whoreoff". :devil1: ( i mean that in the best way possible cause i love my JD sistas).

Katwyld is in the lead by a wide margin (also in the best way possible). Other ladies need to head to ultrahott and get started. Start the thread, "Is *insert name* going to get wild??"

There its settled, now no other words are needed.

You can thank me later:devilzeek

16. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

all i know is that i know ML for a few years now and i never seen her call anybody out so there is got to be a reason for that....

17. MJ

Ah... no.

I actually do hate cats and would rather punt one across a football field than have one sitting on my girl parts.

18. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Okay, the same response. Well poo!:ross:

19. Doc Pringles

You're worse than tubtar.
    I bet he knows all the ladies who fancy him with photos.:devilzeek :semper:

20. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Oh yea..........that's me alright.
    In white face.:bwah:
    And I go where the trouble is.
    Which explains why I just got back from a whirl wind trip through Kansas City and Des Moines.:bwah:
    It's been a 70 hour week ............ fraught with difficulties and dim witted shit necks in the next lane.
    So I am going to sit this one out tonight and watch me some game one.:madaddy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.