1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out dirtyjerzwhateverthefuck

MarieLaveau Apr 30, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

I wonder what goes on in the women’s forum? Pictures of beefcake followed by recipes for beefcake? I bet they tell penis jokes and share personal grooming tips to excite your man. Ya think any girl on girl action goes on? If I had to guess I would say yes. :sherlock:

Who am I kidding, all the women around these parts pack heat and play with knives. Ok, now that’s even hotter now that I think of it. One things for sure, I would never get in an argument with any of them. JD chicks are bad ass. Man, the JD women’s forum. What do they do? :decoder:

2. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Apparently, you did NOT. And YOU trying to tell ME what to do was amusing for a while, but it's gotten pretty stale now. Kinda like you. Tail between my legs? Again, hooker, please!! The idea of the movie just got more interesting than watching you spew shit out of your dick hole. My God, it was like Field Day at the Home. :deadevil:

But thanks for providing a little entertainment while I was re-working my budget. I HATE that shit.
    You can go back to trying to win friends and influence people now. You hang in there, sunshine!

Uh, nooooo, not ALL of us do. Miss Mongoloid 2010 up there freely admits she knows nothing about knives or guns. But she's determined to earn her badge! Y'all be sure to encourage her. :bwah:

dfarmerknives likes this.
  3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Only the women know what happens in the womens forum... and maybe Ron...:bwah:

4. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

No, I did read it. And it said that you misinterpreted what he said about a pic. So, what I said still stands. Get your SHIT straight before you go waving around accusations...for someone so OLD and WISE you would think you knew that? Funny how you say I can go back to influencing people now...wtf was this thread even about ML? You trying to influence people to think I am just AWFUL. Get a fucking life, because Bitch, I am not going anywhere. No matter how much you kick and scream. I have no clue who Miss Mongoloid 2010 is, probably some relative of yours, but I personally don't know anything about knives or guns. But I certainly can handle myself, and I don't need a 'badge' to do that. Thanks again for the FANTASTIC laugh, you are SO good for that :bwah:

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thought this shit ended somewhat last night.. Off to make a pot of coffee and enjoy the show LMFAO !:ross::ross::ross:

6. MarieLaveau

Yay, you're staying!!! I'm so happy, we NEED you here!!!
    :elmo:

Glenn likes this.
  7. dirtyjerzangel27

In all seriousness, I would truly love for you to be able to explain to me, yes, I know I am rather dense, you may not be up to it, but I would love to know WHY you couldn't stand me from the beginning? Ok, yea, have a pit thread calling me a liar because I forgot I was on the support site, say you just want me to be honest and you just don't like liars, whatever. In your post on the lady devilz area you said something to the effect of 'another reason for disliking me' what was the first? I didn't know you had cancer when I first joined? My apology wasn't SINCERE enough for your highness? :alicecooper: Was it really how 'fucked up' you claim my eyebrows to be? Are you that shallow? Or could it be the way you choose to twist my words and sarcasm around to suit your feelings that you CAN'T explain? What was truly the main cause of your strong dislike? :snopesit:

Glenn likes this.
  8. MarieLaveau

What?? I thought you didn't care what I thought about you, and now you're begging me to tell you why?? Are ya backing up on yourself there just a little, were you bluff and bullshit all along about it? :devilzeek

You said straight out that you could have cared less if I accepted your "apology" or not. I KNEW that, which is why I didn't. But you're asking me if I'M shallow? :bwah:

9. dirtyjerzangel27

There you go again, twisting everything around...but I am the dense one right? :bwah: I don't beg, I am curious by nature, and honestly just wanted to see if there WAS a reason. Which you still fail to name. Yes, I did call you shallow. I did not comment on a SINGLE user's specific physical appearance...but you decide to go to 'eyebrow' low blows. First of all, get your own material and don't ride on the coattails of someone else's joke. Once I apologize for something, it isn't on ME anymore, it is on the other person to accept it. You chose not to, so great, don't, why SHOULD I care? :devilzeek I know this comes as a newsflash to you....but you aren't really all that important to me

10. MarieLaveau

Oh, fuck. That was a MORTAL blow, I am totally devastated now. I'm three pages or so of "unimportant" to you. My feelings are all hurty and stuff. :mabuse:

11. dirtyjerzangel27

I was important enough for you to stalk out on the internet, call to the pit, and important enough for you to refuse to hit ignore. Thanks for still not answering the question. From the looks of your prior posts it would just be some attempt to one-up me, make me look like a liar, and a very bad attempt at being quick-witted and sarcastic. I guess it is best you spare me the trivial nonsense. Good day.

12. MarieLaveau

She shoots, she SCORES!! :bwah:

Go snort some eyeshadow or something, toots. I'm going to work. :bwah:

Nebuchadnezzar and MJ like this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

So I have one bad day & night of asshole burning, diarrhea and miss all this... it just don't seem right! Anyone want to see pixs of me sitting on the toilet? :ross:

Glenn likes this.
  14. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

There's already enough shit in this thread.

15. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

I'm so lost here! I'm also still waiting for dirtyjerzangel27 to send me some pix. So is she did send them to anyone please pass them along or post them. I will be standing by :popcorn:

16. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Damn it. I just read this whole thread and all I learned was that Tubtar is either a facilitator, or an instigater, of extreme emotional stress, sort of the Al Sharpton of St. Paul.

17. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

More like the Jesse Jackson of Des Moines....

What can you say about Tub? Pure lady killer... chicks dig him, fish fear him

18. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

This jealousy over Tubtar is too much. I still haven't figured out what this lust over him is all about. I guess I will have to send him a picture to get the feel of this thread.

19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

78 posts and I haven't learned 1 damn thing here. What is going on anyways?

I do not see the gist of it or the cliff's notes version. :bwah: :ross:

jimmydred likes this.
  20. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I think the one thing we can be certain about is, it is (yet again) all tubtar's fault.

all da best,
    rats...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.