1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer MCK with Glock 19 Gen 4

CDR_Glock Mar 26, 2019

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have the Gen 2 CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer, which I adapted for Suppressor use. I also acquired the IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace, which I also suppress.

Both run extremely well.

I did want another CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer in the Gen 4 variety. It has a magazine carrier, side Picatinny rails, a longer brace than the original. To sweeten the deal, from CAA GEAR (Command Arms), saw the Ballistic Sling Bag offered from them which only cost $300 with the CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer.

I realized that my Suppressor sights won’t work inside the chassis.

Since I have 4 Glock 19 and 1 17 pistols, I put one in a CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer MCK.

The Glock 19X fit but the slide wouldn’t cycle back. So I took a Gen 4 Glock 19 and removed the sights.[​IMG]

I am waiting on the RDS riser. As is, the Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot is too low for me.

Now the bolt cycles perfectly. I don’t know why it doesn’t cycle with sights on the slide. I wrote to CAA GEAR (Command Arms) to inquire.

I figured it would be a fun range gun. My AR Pistol 9 mm should be ready in a few days.

Samb likes this.
  2. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Final configuration

CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer MCK with Glock 19 Gen 4

50 round drum magazine

Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot

Flip up sights