1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Busse Straight Handle Knives

Liu Kang Feb 7, 2013

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop SHBM (1 of 300) .28" Satin w/Swedge, Black Canvas Micarta Vertical Grooves w/Slotted Bolts
    Includes Original Black Kydex
    SHBM - Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    10.1" Blade Length 15.35" Overall Length .28" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Canvas Micarta Vertical Grooves w/Slotted Bolts
    Large Choil, Polished Spine, Swedge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced in the late 90s and one of the first knives to use the INFI Steel. Jerry Busse decided to do a limited run of 300 of these knives with a swedge and they all at Black Coated Blades with Black Canvas Handles and I believe included a black kydex sheath. So this started out as 1 of the 300 made but this was sent back the the Busse Custom Shop where the coating was stripped off the blade and the spine, and a new edge was put on the knife. These hand satin finish was not available on this model back in the day. You could only order what was available at the time. This has a Flat Ground Satin Blade Finish, V-Ground Edge that is Super Sharp! This was Pre-owned but New since the Busse Custom Shop. This is in New Condition, never used, carried or sharpened! This knife has not been in the sheath since it came back from the Spa. Here is your chance to own a piece of Busse Combat history!
    $1700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SHSJ .19" Saber Ground Black Blade w/Ergo Logo, Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Black BuyBrown Kydex Sheath with Tek-Lok

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat SHBA .32" Smooth Flat Ground Black Blade, Hand Smooth Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handles w/Smooth Bolts, Black Nylon Sheath
    SHBA - Straight Handle Badger Attack
    4.7" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 13.5 Ounces
    Magnum Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handles
    Smooth Black Coating, Small Choil, Doublecut Spine, 3 Smooth Bolts
    Well here is a Super Rare piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Badger Attack, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! It is unclear if this has the INFI or the A2 steel but I do have another SHBA that is very similar to this one also posted for sale that I sent this to Busse Combat to have Jerry Busse personally verify that the other one is indeed INFI Steel used for the blade so this one may be of INFI be also. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the V-Ground Edge! This is the thickest SHBA I have ever owned! The Doublecut finished spine is only around handles, it is still black coated at the butt of the knife and on the spine of the actual blade! This will come with a Black Eagle Nylon Sheath with a plastic insert should you want to carry or use it for storage. This is pre-owned and being sold as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you are getting.
    $1150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SHSH2 .30" Black Coated Blade with Black Canvas Micarta, Slotted Bolts, Black Kydex Sheath $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LK2 Busse Combat SHSHII .27" Flat Ground Smooth Coated Black INFI Blade, Groove Black Canvas Micarta, Brass Tube Fasteners with Green Nylon Sheath
    Straight Handle Steel Heart 2 = SHSHII
    8.1" Blade Length 13.35" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 19.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with Asymmetric Edge
    Smooth Black Coating, Large Choil, Doublecut Spine, Brass Tube Fasteners
    INFI Blade Steel.
    Well here is a Super Old piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Steel Heart 2, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! All of the ones with Tube Fasteners are made with the INFI blade steel and the rarest ones out there. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the original Asymmetric Edge probably put on my Jerry Busse himself! The Doublecut finished spine goes all the way around the handles, over the butt and around the belly! This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick! This has never been used, carried or sharpened! This will include a Olive Green/Black Nylon Sheath with a plastic liners on the inside.
    $1450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SHSH2 .30" Black Coated Blade, Black Canvas Micarta, Slotted Bolts, Factory Black Kydex

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LK3 Busse Combat SHSHII .26" Flat Ground Smooth Coated Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta w/Slotted Bolts & Black Factory Kydex Sheath
    8.05" Blade Length 13.3" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 18.9 Ounces
    1997-1998 Partially Grooved Handle Slabs with 3 Slotted Screws
    Smooth Black Coating, Large Choil, Doublecut Spine, 3 Slotted Bolts
    Well here is a Super Old piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Steel Heart 2, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! It is unclear if this has the INFI or the A2 steel. I personally feel this is INFI because there seems to be dimple underneath the black coating by the Ricasso but you can only be sure by sending this to Busse Combat to verify. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the original Asymmetric Edge probably put on my Jerry Busse himself! The Doublecut finished is on the spine and all around handles and blade. This is pre-owned and being sold as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you are getting.
    $1300
    [​IMG]
    LK4 SHSHII .30" Black Blade, 3 Slotted Bolts Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle with factory Nylon Sheath. $1000

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat SHSHII .30" Smooth Coated Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Slotted Bolts with Black Eagle Nylon w/Kydex Insert Sheath
    8.3" Blade Length 13.5" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Black Canvas Micarta Handle with 3 Slotted Bolts
    Smooth Black Coating, Large Choil, Doublecut Spine/Belly on the Handle, 3 Slotted Bolts
    Well here is a Super Old piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Steel Heart 2, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! It is unclear if this has the INFI or the A2 steel. You can only be sure by sending this to Busse Combat to verify. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the original V-Ground Edge probably put on my Jerry Busse himself! The Doublecut finished is on the spine around handle. This is pre-owned and being sold as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you are getting.
    $1175

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat BBSHSHII .315" Flat Ground Smooth Doublecut INFI Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Smooth Bolts
    Bird's Beak Straight Handle Steel Heart 2 = BBSHSHII
    7.55" Blade Length 12.85" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .315" Blade Thickness 20.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Doublecut Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Doublecut Blade Finish, Choil, Penetrator Tip, Smooth Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel.
    This knife was sent to Busse and Identified by Jerry Busse to be made of INFI Steel!
    Well here is a Super Old piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Steel Heart 2, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! This knife has the old school Doublecut Finish (beadblast) and you can see INFI dimples on the Ricasso and the butt of the knife! This is pre-owned and being sold as used, please look at the pictures carefully as this is what you are getting. This will come with a black kydex sheath that I believe came originally with this knife.
    $1400

4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat SHBA .315" Black coated INFI Blade, Hand Smooth Magnum Black Busse Combat SHBA .315" Black coated INFI Blade, Hand Smooth Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handles w/Slotted Smooth Bolts, Black Kydex Sheath
    SHBA - Straight Handle Badger Attack
    4.75" Blade Length 9.85" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .315" Blade Thickness 14 Ounces
    Magnum Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handles
    Smooth Black Coating, Small Choil, Doublecut Spine and Belly of Handle, 3 Slotted Bolts
    This knife was sent to Busse and Identified by Jerry Busse to be made of INFI Steel!
    Well here is a Super Rare piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Badger Attack, this knife was introduced in the late 1990's and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! Normally it is unclear if this has the INFI or the A2 steel but I have personally sent this to Busse Combat to have Jerry Busse personally verify that this is indeed INFI Steel used for the blade. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the original V-Ground Edge probably put on my Jerry Busse himself! The Doublecut finished spine is only around handles, it is still black coated at the butt of the knife and on the spine of the actual blade! This is in New Condition, never used carried or sharpened.
    $1300

Rak1022 likes this.
  5. Liu Kang

SHSH2 .30" Doublecut INFI Blade Black Canvas Micarta, Smooth Bolts Penetrator Tip and will include both Black Kydex sheath for the .30" SHSH2 and Black Leather Sheath for the .30" SHSH2
    $1300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat SHSHII .27" Flat Ground Smooth Coated Black INFI Blade, Groove Black Canvas Micarta, Brass Tube Fasteners
    8.15" Blade Length 13.4" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 19.3 Ounces
    Smooth Black Coating, Large Choil, Doublecut Spine, Brass Tube Fasteners
    INFI Blade Steel.
    Well here is a Super Old piece of Busse history with an original Straight Handle Steel Heart 2, this knife was introduced in the late 1990s and some were made in early 2000's. The early ones were made with A2 blade steel and the later ones were made of INFI Steel! All of the ones with Tube Fasteners are made with the INFI blade steel and the rarest ones out there. This knife has the old school smooth black coating which can no longer be reproduced and has the original Asymmetric Edge probably put on my Jerry Busse himself! The Doublecut finished spine goes all the way around the handles, over the butt and around the belly! This has a INFI Steel that is .27" thick! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $1400

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016