1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Busse Mofo Battle Grade W 2 Sheaths

goldie Apr 30, 2019

1. goldie

goldie Huge member

Blade is sr101, was stripped by former owner. has 2 sheaths one is thick leather w gator skin insert uses a police belt keeper which works good and is reversible for leftys the other is a kydex sheath w teklock style belt holder, looks home made, this sheath but fits great. magnum red g10 grips. 300.00 shipped, paypal no fees.blade is slightly over 8".makes a great user, I never used it not sure if the other owner did either.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Was the top of the pommel ground down by previous owner? Looks like it. Can you put up a pic of back of leather sheath?, any chance would sell it separately?

3. goldie

goldie Huge member

I never really noticed that. I don't want to separate the sheaths from the knife....

4. goldie

goldie Huge member

Price drop to 270.00 shipped....

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  5. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

Pmed