1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BUSSE MEAN STREET ,w/Mashed cat sheath

begreen61 Sep 14, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

DSCF2538.JPG This Pass Around will be my Busse Mean Street , I use it for hunting and defensive reason . I no longer hunt so , Let's have a pass around with it , Simple rules as always .

.To particapate you must read ALL the rules in the stickies .

I've decided to have a Pass Around ,With a Busse MS worth 450.00 w/sheath {thats what I want for insurance .it has black G10 handles and a white blade it's a rare color combo for the knife

First you must be an"Very Active member" and have 555 post good feed back can be a plus or you can post like a mofo or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate.(See it pays to be an active member here at JD.Neewbies )

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .Should be under 15.00 for all mailing fees to check out a knife to see if you like one of the makers knives down the road.

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship (include 4 days for shipping so figure you have 10 days with these Jems )to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry my out of Counrty Brothers and Sisters)

So who in people..First come first served ..after I get 5 names I'll figure out the rotation,,Here's the knife:

View attachment 100121

1.BennytheBlade

2. JimmyJo

3.KaosRase

4.hickory

5.Desmodus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    desmodus, stdlrf11 and seandavid55 like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Im in.

and you need a pic that has more of a blur thing. :ropeman:

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Damn. I'd love to check that one out. Still on the road though. Thanks for keeping the passaround going Gary.

BennytheBlade and begreen61 like this.
  4. begreen61

Willing to work around your time lines . we can try

seandavid55 and BennytheBlade like this.
  5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I appreciate that. But I just don't feel comfortable with it. We talked about it with that other passaround and it made me nervous. I dont want anyones belongings sitting in my mail box. Nor do i want to slow the whole thing down. Just a pain for everyone.

BennytheBlade and begreen61 like this.
  6. begreen61

My friend and Brother you just let me know when and will do a private pass around any knife I own . Doing one with Des right now so she can decided if she really wants to buy one her self . I have a few knives I wish someone offered to me before I bought them,, because I wouldn't have bought them,,LOL,, Let me know what and when and I'm there .Later skywaker stay harnessed ,,

desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Totally understand and thats what makes you a good devil. We will get you in a passaround. Think about a knife you want to check out and let us (me) know.

seandavid55, desmodus and begreen61 like this.
  8. begreen61

3 spots left people ,,,If I put in a Balisong you all be pounding on this thread , next one maybe This knifes a user so don't be shy,,,,,,,,,,,,

seandavid55 and desmodus like this.
  9. begreen61

I'm moving forward with this one ,,Benny and Des,,,enjoy this awesome piece of INFI Steel, carry it and EDC it,,It's a great knife sign up is still available people

seandavid55 likes this.
  10. begreen61

The Busse is loose , ,,,off to bennie's house we go ,,, IF ANY ONES INTERESTED THAT DOESN'T FILL THE REQUIREMENTS ,DROP ME A DEVIL'S MESSAGE WITH SOME FEEDBACK FROM ANY SITE ,,YOU CAN UNDER STAND

11. BennytheBlade

Thanks Gary. Cant wait to check out my first Busse for use.

begreen61 likes this.
  12. begreen61

NO way your first ,,Their addicting be careful .Had over a 100 of jerry's INFI steel anchors as some call them here .,,Yes ,,I'm a Hog,,{bebacon69 } Jerry's wife called me LOL. Sold most have about 8 to 10 now ,, he stopped designing for a while and brought some old designs back which dropped the prices of my collection , so I got out ..Any ways beet the shit out of her she can handle it ,,INFI is as tough as it comes .Enjoy

13. BennytheBlade

Ive seen 100s but never used one to compare to my other knives. There was and still is too much competition for his stuff and the prices get ridiculous fast especially when custom makers are available. Be good to see if the hype lives up to it.

begreen61 likes this.
  14. begreen61

Beat it Benny ,and give us a good review .speaking of which doesn't a certain lady owes us a review on Jason scalpel {which she won } and flipper Hummmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

15. BennytheBlade

OLD people have problems w/ their memory.

begreen61 likes this.
  16. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Okok

Give me a few minutes.

begreen61 likes this.
  17. begreen61

You can say that you live in TEXAS ,, she's only about 2hrs or less form me and has a chainsaw she flipps ,,,,,can't go there

18. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i own four chainsaws.

begreen61 likes this.
  19. BennytheBlade

Chainsaws. how quaint. LOL. Seriously, get that review up :cry:

20. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Sign me up. I can't believe its not full,

begreen61 and seandavid55 like this.