1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Busse Mean Street, Meaner Streets & Sus Scrofa

Liu Kang Aug 19, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2004 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .15" Saber Ground Doublecut Blade, Snake Skin Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length 5.56 Ounces
    Saber Ground Double Cut Finished Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Snake Skin Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil, Sterile Blade (no Logo)
    This is a Brand New Original Leaner Meaner made in 2004 by Busse Combat. The Leaner Meaner is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it has been Discontinued so get this while you still can!
    This was a very few of these made by Busse Combat back in 2004 when this came out. This is one of the most sought after Busse knives and comes from my own personal collection. This knife is as original as you can get from 2004 and you can tell this from the small talon holes. This has a INFI Steel that is .15" thick with a Doublecut or Beadblasted Finish! The Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This knife has never been alternated by anyone including the Busse Custom Shop!
    $1500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat SOS Meaner Street .24" Satin Blade, Convexed Edge, Textured Orange G10 Handle
    Meaner Street
    4.15" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .80" Blade Width .24" Blade Thickness 8.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Textured SOS Orange G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2011 Knob Creek Show in KY. The Meaner Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    The Meaner Street were introduced in 2004 and have since been discontinued. This one was one of very few made for one show only! Only a handful were made by Busse Combat and I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat in the fall 2011 as this was only ever available at the Knob Creek Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .24" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Finish! The Flat Ground Satin Blade with the Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Black Blade, Black G10 Handle $345

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .175" Black Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness
    .19" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge
    Black Coated INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $330

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Lean Mean Street Prototype .19" Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Brass Tube Fastener
    3.7" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .8" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Hand Ground Competition Blade Finish with Asymmetric Edge
    Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Brass Tube Fastener
    Sterile Blade (no logo, Small Choil, Brass Tube Fastener, No Talon Holes
    INFI Blade Steel
    Here is an Ultra Rare Knife from my person collection, a Working Prototype from 2001 of the Lean Mean Street Prototype. This was not a prototype to be sold to the public to promote the knife or make money, this was an actual working prototype. There were 11 that were made and most were destroyed and very few if any others exist. As you can see from the pictures, this is hand ground by Jerry Busse and you can still see all of the grind lines on the blade. So in case you missed it and wondering how to tell that this is a prototype without any logos or markings, look at where the talon holes would be. They are not there and do not exist on this knife. This is a Historical Grail as you are going to get! This is one of those knives that is usually passed on from one HOG to another. This still retains the RARE Asymmetric Edge on a Mean Street which was put on by Jerry Busse himself. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. Because this is a working prototype, I am going to list this knife as used and thus sold "As Is." Original thread of Jerry stating on the working of the prototype is here.
    $1900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .17" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick
    .17" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    This is from the Blade 2014 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo logo on the right side of the blade.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2014 Show. There were only a few of these made in this color combination with Garth's Tattoo logo on the opposite side of the Busse Logo. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $330

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leaner Meaner Street, .15" Grey Saber Ground Blade, Black Canvas Micarta with BuyBrown Digital Camo Kydex Sheath for the Leaner Meaner
    This is an original Leaner Meaner as you can tell from the small talon holes. This is pre-owned in Excellent condition. This one has Brass tube fasteners.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street .195" Green Saber Ground Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    Leprechaun Meaner
    4.15" Blade Length 8.85" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 7 Ounces
    .195" Green Saber Ground Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New Condition from about 2007!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is what many Busse collector's refer to as a Leprechaun Meaner since it has the green blade and green linens. These Tweeners were not a production and only a handful were made a small run! This has a Saber Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Tube Fasteners
    4.15" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 7.7 Ounces
    .165" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Custom Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Tube Fasteners
    The Meaner Street is now discontinued and can not be ordered.
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Tube Fasteners and comes from my own personal collection. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street, .23" Jungle Camo Flat Ground Blade, Green Linen Micarta Handle This is 2006 Knob Creek Extravaganzaaaa: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/398561$850
    $850

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS24 Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Bark Handle

2004 Meaner Street, .22" Black Sterile Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle

SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark

CS495 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Satin, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark w/Black Canvas Liners

SHMS .27" INFI Doublecut INFI, Smooth Black Canvas Micarta w/Slotted Bolts
    This is the only SHMS I know of that has slotted bolts w/Doublecut finish. This was sent back to Busse, and verified by Jerry as being original with INFI steel.

SHMS .30" Black Coated Blade with Black Canvas Micarta, Smooth Bolts Factory Black Kydex $700

Rainwalker Leather Sheath for the .17" Meaner Street $75

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

Nuclear Leaner Meaner .145" Doublecut Saber Hand Ground Re-curve Blade, Pink Bone Bolstered with Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Pink Flames Black BuyBrown Kydex Sheath with Tec-Lok

SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Satin Full Blue Mammoth Tooth Black Canvas, White Liners

CS8 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Elephant Ivory with Moosic Pins

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS9 SLUT Meaner .225" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Elephant Ivory with Moosic Pins
    4.15" Blade 8.8" Overall Length .225" Blade Thickness 6.01 Ounces
    $1200

CS11 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Brown Mammoth Ivory Bark

CS12 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Elephant Ivory Bark w/cracks

CS14 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth

CS15 Meaner Street, .19" Saber Ground Satin, G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS16 Busse Combat Custom Meaner Street .19" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length 1.05" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 7.655 Ounces
    Custom Saber Ground hand finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop.
    The Meaner Street was introduced in 2004 by Jerry Busse and has since been discontinued. But because of the success and demand of the Meaner Street, this model has come back a few times with different thickness and handles. Here is a full custom from the Busse Custom shop with a Custom Saber Ground hand finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge. This is NOT a production and was never available for order. This has a super sharp Blended Convexed Edge. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the design of the Meaner Street! This one is made of INFI Steel. The Busse custom Shop went all out on this hand shaped Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins & Grey Liners. This one is new and custom made by hand by the Busse Custom Shop and from my own personal collection. This is Brand New as directly from Busse so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

CS17 Meaner Street, .19" Saber Ground Satin, G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS23 SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Grey Lines w/Mosaic Pins
    4.15" Blade 8.75" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 5.855 Ounces
    $1200

SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Ground Satin, G-rexed White Mammoth Ivory Bark with Moosic Pins

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Yellow Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    4.15" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Full Yellow Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Full Yellow Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins and comes from my own personal collection. I believe this was made about 2007. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $590

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Black Leatherman Leather Sheath for the .155" Leaner Meaner $50
    Brown Leatherman Leather Sheath for the .155" Leaner Meaner $50
    Black Kydex Sheath for the .155" Leaner Meaner $35

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .26" Deep Hollow Ground Black Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.85" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 7.7 Ounces
    .26" Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Blade with a Black Crinkle Coating and Small Choil
    Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2011 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued! This is a true custom and Ultimate Grail for a Busse Collector and impossible to get. This "One of a Kind " is a Custom Hand Ground with a Hollow Ground Blade and than coated with the Black Crinkle Coating. By the time it's finished, it comes out at a .26" Blade Thickness! So this one is very special as I have not ever seen a dozen of these. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade compared to the super sharp deep hollow grind! This knife comes from my person private collection and I believe is from the at the Fall Knob Creek Show in 2011!. Completely one of a kind with Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    NJ62 Sus Scrofa/ Active Duty Variant, .17" Satin G-rexed with Giraffe Bone $450

[​IMG]
    Meaner Street .17" Satin Blade, Wood Handle

[​IMG]
    Leaner Meaner Street, .15" Saber Ground Satin, Black Paper, Sterile $850

SLUT Meaner .22" Hollow Satin, Full Blue/Green Mammoth Ivory Bark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC227 Busse Combat Meaner Street .19" Sage Flat Ground Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 6.7 Ounces
    .19" Sage Flat Ground Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from 2012 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is what many Busse collector's refer to as a Tweener Meaner since it's in-between the two initial offerings. These Tweeners were not a production and only a handful were made a very small run that was only at some knife shows Busse attended or online Ganzas! This has a Flat Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leatherman's Tan croc overlay mid ride sheath for Meaner SLUT $90

[​IMG]
    Black Steelnut Kydex Sheath for the High Street $25

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leaner Meaner Street, .15" Doublecut Saber Ground Blade, Black/Tan G10

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Split Black/Purple Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Mean Street - AMS
    3.6" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Split Black/Purple Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 4.8 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom Full Split Black/Purple Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins Handles. As you can see, a lot of time and effort went into this knife. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $525

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Split Black/Blue Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    3.6" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Split Black/Blue Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 4.8 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom Split Black/Blue Striped Maple/CrossCut End Grain Maple w/Red Liners & Mosaic Pins Handles. As you can see, a lot of time and effort went into this knife. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $525

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .185" Moss Green Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.7" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .185" Blade Thick 5.3 Ounces
    .185" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge
    Moss Green Coated INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This is a really rare knife as the Moss Green coating has not been used on Busse knives in a pretty long time and could not be ordered. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $340

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
  4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Grey/White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.1 Ounces
    .17" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge
    Convexed Satin Finished INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Full Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.17 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Grey/White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .19' Black Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .19" Blade Thick 5.4 Ounces
    .19" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade, Full Bubinga Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade, Full Stripe Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade, Hand Smooth Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle $400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .18" Grey Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle $290

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sus Scrofa .187" Black Blade with Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Black Okuden kydex sheath w/Tec-Lok for Sus Scrofa $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street 2007 Special Edition .17" Double Cut Blade, Green/Black G10
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.125" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 6.345 Ounces
    Flat Ground Flat Ground Double Cut (Bead Blasted) with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Small Choil
    This is from the the Blade 2007 show and the BloodBathAganzaaa! This was done one time and is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's been Discontinued!
    The Meaner Street was introduced in 2004 and have since than been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knife shows/Ganza and only a handful were made. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $520

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS492 SLUT Meaner .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin, Full Mammoth Ivory Bark w/Black Canvas Liners

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC21 Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.15" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2010 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY. This is from my personal collection.
    The Meaner Street was introduced in 2004 by Jerry Busse and has been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins and comes from my own personal collection. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Black Green River Leather Sheath fits .17" Tweener Meaner $35

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop S.L.U.T. Meaner .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street S.L.U.T. Super Lightweight Ultra Thick w/Skeletonized Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.9" Overall Length .22" Blade Thickness 6.2 Ounces
    Custom Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New and purchased directly from Busse Combat.
    This is Brand New as directly from Busse so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    This S.L.U.T. was introduced in 2011 and than was discontinued right away but never was a production knife since a few were made for the Ganza and two knife shows. This has a Deep Hollow ground and this one weighs 6.2 ounces because a lot of steel was removed from this model but the handles are thick. The handle are hollowed out while the blade has a super sharp Deep Hollow Grind. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade! This one is made of INFI Steel. This one is new and custom made by hand by the Busse Custom Shop, a RARE Super Find since there were only a handful made with custom handles. This one has Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Fossil Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. Each piece of the matched set of Fossil Tooth is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of a kind! As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I do have listed a S.L.U.T. Active Duty that matches this knife if you want to make a pair please just let me know!
    $1230

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  5. Liu Kang

Sus Scrofa Nuclear, Custom Shop Satin, Red/Blk G10 Sold Pending Funding

2004 Leaner Meaner .15" Saber Ground Satin w/Snake Skin Handles Handle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street, .195" Saber Ground Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat 2004 Leaner Meaner Street .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .145" Blade Thickness 5.205 Ounces
    .145" Saber Ground Satin Blade Finish
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was a very few of these made by Busse Combat back in 2004 when this came out. This is one of the most sought after Busse knives and comes from my own personal collection. This knife is as original as you can get from 2004 and you can tell this from the small talon holes. This has a INFI Steel that is .145" thick with a Satin Blade Finish! The Saber Ground Blade with the Edge is Razor Sharp! This was sent back to the Busse Combat to the the edge and satin finished touched up to make new. This now has a blended convexed edge. It started out a sterile knife with no logo but they added the fusion logo on the blade before returning this back to me. Since I have gotten this back it has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Anniversary Mean Street .17" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    .18" Full Height Hand Ground Deep Hollow Grind in Satin
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This is a Custom one of a kind made by the Busse Custom Shop that was hand ground with a deep hollow grind. I have never seen another full height hollow ground blade in this model before! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leaner Meaner Limited Edition #181, .145" Satin Blade Tigerhide Handle
    This was sent to the Busse Custom Shop where the # was removed and a Custom Top Swedge was added.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Leaner Meaner Limited Edition #186 .148" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Leaner Meaner Street - LMS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .148" Blade Thickness 5.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with small choil
    The Leaner Meaner Street Limited Edition were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, as most collectors know there were not many produced and is highly sought after! This one is from my own personal collection. This is Brand New and Dead Mint which is pretty rare.
    $1600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street Limited Edition #165 .225" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .148" Blade Thickness 7.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with small choil
    The Leaner Meaner Street Limited Edition were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one, as most collectors know there were not many produced and is highly sought after! This one is from my own personal collection. This is Brand New and Dead Mint which is pretty rare.
    $1700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Orange Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 6.560 Ounces
    Flat Ground Flat Hand Finished Satin Blade with Convex Blended Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Orange Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek Show of 2010! These Meaner Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered because they have being discontinued!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 has has been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knives shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife comes from my own personal collection. I had purchase this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek Show of 2010 and has been in my safe ever since. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street .23" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Ergo Logo, Textured Old School Green Linen Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .23" Blade Thickness 7.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    Textured Old School Green Linen Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil & Ergo Logo
    The Leaner Meaner Street Limited Edition were introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and have long been discontinued. This is a rare one that was made in 2004. As most collectors know there were not many produced and is highly sought after! This one is from my own personal collection. This knife has two of my favorite things for a Meaner Street, which are the Ergo Logo and the Old School Green Linen Handle.
    $1400

Mean Street .243" Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle, Brass Tube Fasteners with Black Kydex Sheath w/Tec-Lok

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade, Junglestorm G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 6.0 Ounces
    .17" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Satin Finished INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smooth Junglestorm G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Junglestorm G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Handle finished off w/Mosaic Pins! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Nuclear Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade w/Sharpened Spine, Hand Smooth Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle w/Brass Tube Fasteners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length 3" Sharpened Top Spine .17" Blade Thickness 5.0 Ounces
    .18" Full Height Convexed INFI Blade in Satin w/3" Sharpened Top Spine
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle w/Brass Tube Fasteners
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Not that you can order a Custom Harpoon Anniversary Mean Street, but I believe that Busse Combat has discontinued the Anniversary Mean Street and even the coated ones can not be ordered anymore on the Busse Combat Website so get this before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful custom knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This is a Custom one of a kind made by the Busse Custom Shop with a 3" Sharpened Top Spine Hand Ground Free Hand. I have never seen another like this model before so it's safe to say this is a "One of a Kind!" This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Key Lardeo, .32" Deep Hollow Hand Ground Satin Blade with Black Paper Handle
    4.15" Blade 8.75" Overall .415" Thick 10.26 Ounces
    In 2009 Jerry Busse introduced the Key Lardeo. There were very few of these made because of how thick these were and they all had a deep hollow grind that needed to be done by hand. These are super thick and quite heavy for just a small knife. This is Brand New, never used carried or sharpened.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade , w/Red Tequila Sunrise G10
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length 6.465 Ounces
    .175" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the AG Russell Show of 2010!
    This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and is from my own personal collection. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $580

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Meaner Street .187" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.65" Overall Length 1.05 Blade Width 6.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 has has been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knives shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife comes from my own personal collection. Even this Red Tequila Sunrise G10 was not available for order. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC161 Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .255" Hollow Ground Brown Blade with Tiger Hide Canvas Linen Handle
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .255" Blade Thickness
    .255" Blade Thickness with a Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek Show in 2011!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued! This is a true custom and Ultimate Grail for a Busse Collector and impossible to get. This is a Custom Hand Ground with a Hollow Ground Blade and than coated with the Brown Coating. By the time it's finished, it comes out at a .255" Blade Thickness! So this one is very special as I have not ever seen a dozen of these. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade compared to the super sharp deep hollow grind! The particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek Show in 2011!. Completely one of a kind with Tiger Hide Canvas Linen. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .185" Brown Blade, Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thick 5.4 Ounces
    .18" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Original Mean Street .245" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/V-Grind, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    3.75" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    .245" Blade Thickness on Satin Blade Finish with V-Ground Blade Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    This knife started out as an Original Mean Street that was made in about 2001-2002 where it had a black coating on it and had INFI dimples underneath the coating. Back than, they just started using the INFI steel and the Satin was had never been done on this knife! This was sent the the Busse Custom Shop to make it like it is now. It has been stripped, a Nuclear Meltdown Spine added, INFI dimples removed and original Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handles put back on. This is about as nice as a Grail as you are going to get! This would have been such a great knife but it was never made and could only be created now. This still retains the V-Ground Edge. There were not many of these Original Mean Street every made and the Busse Custom Shop has shut it's doors for now so you may never get another chance at getting something like this. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New (since it got back from the Busse Custom Shop), never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Black Ram's Horn Handle w/Yellow Liners & Solid Brass Bolts
    3.70" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 5.1 Ounces
    .165" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Satin Finished INFI Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smooth Full Black Ram's Horn Handle w/Yellow Liners & Solid Brass Bolts
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Full Black Ram's Horn Handle w/Yellow Liners finished. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Bolstered Curly Oak Handle Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 3.26 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Bolstered Curly Oak Handle Mosaic Pins
    This is from the Blade 2015 Show.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.345 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone Bolstered Curly Oak Handle Mosaic Pins . INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    usse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.345 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Convexed Edge
    Hand Smooth Full White Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is Brand New from the Blade 2015 Show. These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered because they have being discontinued!
    The Anniversary Mean Street was introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse into the knife community to be produced and have since than been discontinued.
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.345 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/White Liners. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $460

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Maple Wood Handle Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.060 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Full Maple Wood Handle Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.060 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Hand smooth Full Maple Wood Handle Mosaic Pins & Yellow Liners. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened!
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Textured Black/Red/Grey G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thick 5.175 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black/Red/Grey G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.175 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Custom Textured Black/Red/Grey G10 Handle which is not an option when order from Busse. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $425

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS491 Busse Combat Custom S.L.U.T. Shop Meaner Street .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street S.L.U.T.- Super Lightweight Ultra Thick with Skeletonized Handle
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .22" Thick 5.255 Ounces
    .22" Blade Thickness Deep Hollow Ground
    Mammoth Bark Handles Bark Handle with Mosaic Pins
    $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sus Scrofa Limited Edition #20, Satin with Tigerhide Handle w/Black Kydex Sheath for the Sus Scrofa
    Pre-owned in Excellent Condition with light scratches from the Kydex sheath.
    $430

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Grey/Tan Giraffe Bone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Saber Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Green/Yellow Giraffe Bone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Saber Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Tan Mammoth Ivory Handle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Saber Hollow Ground Satin Blade, Green/Yellow Giraffe Bone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street .20" Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta
    Now this is a one off and I have never seen another one like it. This is from the original run of Meaner Streets because if you look at the talon holes, these are small. If you know your Meaner Streets, you will also know that the coating and handles are from that time period. But this is not .22" flat ground and is not the .15" saber ground. It looks like it's flat ground but if you look very close, you can see slight saber ground lines.
    Email me for price

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .245" Black Deep Hollow Ground Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .245" Blade Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    .245" Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Blade with a Black Crinkle Coating and Small Choil
    Textured Green Linen Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New from the 2013 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued! This is a true custom and Ultimate Grail for a Busse Collector and impossible to get. This "One of a Kind " is a Custom Hand Ground with a Hollow Ground Blade and than coated with the Black Crinkle Coating. By the time it's finished, it comes out at a .245" Blade Thickness! So this one is very special as I have not ever seen a dozen of these. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade compared to the super sharp deep hollow grind! This knife comes from my person private collection and I believe is from the at the Fall Knob Creek Show in 2013!. Completely one of a kind with Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $725

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .165" Flat Ground Satin with G-rexed Purple Box Elder Burl Handle
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length 6.945 Ounces
    .165" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Purple Box Elder Burl Handle and comes from my own personal collection. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $640

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin with G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle

Meaner Street, .17" Flat Ground Sage Blade w/Swedge, Junglestorm G10 Handle
    The story behind this knife is that it was purchased at my first Busse show ever in 2009 held in Easton Pa. This is the only Meaner I have ever see with a swedge on the upper spine to make it seem more like a Nuclear Meltdown Treatment. You can see the difference in the comparison shot picture. $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Curly Oak Handle
    3.7" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Thick 4.970 Ounces
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Sandstorm G10
    4.1" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 6.465 Ounces
    .175" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Sandstorm G10
    I believe this is from the East Trunk Show of 2009!
    This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and is from my own personal collection.
    $550

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/White Liners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.27 Ounces
    5.27 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Full Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/White Liners
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.27 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Grey Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins & Red/White Liners. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Bowie Anniversary Mean Street .18" Black Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thick 4.565 Ounces 2.85" Sharpened Top Edge/Spine
    .18" Blade Thickness V-Ground Edge with a Sharpened Bowie Top Edge Coated Black
    INFI Blade Steel
    This custom Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 4.565 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This was hand ground free hand and than sharpened on a INFI Anniversary Mean Street blank. The handle has also been custom modified so that it has a slimmer profile. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $460
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional leather sheath is $40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Smooth Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.13 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Full Red Tequila G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.13 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Custom hand smooth Red Tequila G10 Handle which is not an option when order from Busse. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $425

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Moss Green Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thick 5.335 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.335 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This Moss Green coating can NOT be ordered so this one is a rare knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Nuclear Sus Scrofa .19" Black Blade w/Sharpened Top Edge, Olive/Black G10 Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .19" Thick 6.395 Ounces
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Black Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made with a 2.5" Sharpened Front Top Edge! This also has a modified re-shaped handle which is slimmer to switch the grip in your hand easier for different situations. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! Here is your chance to own a true Custom from Busse Combat History!
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .19" Sage Blade w/Swedged Spine Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .19" Thick 7.130 Ounces
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Sage Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and two of these custom were made by the Busse Custom Shop, one with a Sage Blade and the other in Black! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .19" Black Blade w/Swedged Spine Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length .19" Thick 7.065 Ounces
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Black Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and two of these custom were made by the Busse Custom Shop, one with a Sage Blade and the other in Black! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .20" Black Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.6" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .20" Thick 7.2 Ounces
    This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge.
    Black Coated INFI Blade.
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a modified variant that I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .20" thick Black Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed White/Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.53 Ounces
    .165" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White/Orange Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.53 Ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth two separate colored Colored Giraffe Bone Handle Mosaic Pins. You can see there was a lot of time and work that went into the making of these beautiful handles. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Harpoon Anniversary Mean Street .17" Satin Blade w/Sharpened Top, Textured Tequila G10 Handle w/Brass Tube Fasteners
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 5.0 Ounces
    .18" Full Height Convexed INFI Blade in Satin w/Sharpened Harpoon Top
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Not that you can order a Custom Harpoon Anniversary Mean Street, but I believe that Busse Combat has discontinued the Anniversary Mean Street and even the coated ones can not be ordered anymore on the Busse Combat Website so get this before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful custom knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This is a Custom one of a kind made by the Busse Custom Shop with a w/Sharpened Harpoon Top. I have never seen another like this model before so it's safe to say this is a "One of a Kind!" This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.3 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Sus Scrofa Variant .19" Black Hollow Ground Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    4.5" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length .19" Thick 6.6 Ounces
    Full Height Hand Ground Hollow Grind
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .19" thick Black Coated with a V-Ground Edge! This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made with a squared off Front! This also has a modified re-shaped Skull Crusher Butt which shortens the overall length. I love the shape and grind on this custom, it's very aggressive! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street Limited Edition #864 .165" Convexed Satin Blade, Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 5.2 Ounces
    .17" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge in Satin Finish
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street Limited Edition has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website. This must have been someone that backed out of their order and so was brought to the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY.
    This Anniversary Mean Street Limited Edition are made to order by Busse Combat where the satin blade finish is put on by hand and each handle color combination is matched for each knife. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.2 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Custom Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle which is the Busse Combat company colors! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .175" Flat Ground Orange Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .175" Blade Thickness 5.3 Ounces
    .175" Blade Thickness Convexed Blade/Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Model is SOLD OUT on the Busse Combat and has been discontinued! Get this while you still can before the price skyrockets!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Custom smooth Orange which is not an option when you could order from Busse. This is a smooth and sorta of shiny orange coating. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.7" Blade Length 8.35" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.3 Ounces
    .18" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Model is SOLD OUT on the Busse Combat and has been discontinued! Get this while you still can before the price skyrockets!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Black Crinkle Black coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. Please note there are scratches and a scuff on the leather sheath, this is being sold as is. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.3 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.3 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Black Crinkle Black coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. This is being sold as is. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $370

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  9. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Anniversary Mean Street .165" Convexed Satin Blade, Textured Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    The Anniversary Mean Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has just been discontinued. This is very well loved because of the size makes this a great Every Day Carry Knife! This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.2 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. This is being sold as is.
    $470

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Flat Ground Jungle Green Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Black Crinkle Black coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 5.8 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Tan G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins finished. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 4.9 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Full Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners finished. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    3.7" Blade Length 8.35" Overall Length .18" Blade Thick 5.3 Ounces
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge and this one weights 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $335

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone/Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 6.1 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone/Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed White Camel Bone/Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .185" Flat Ground Bronze Blade, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .185" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    .185" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Bronze Crinkle coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Sage coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. Please note there are scratches and a scuff on the leather sheath, this is being sold as is. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .185" Flat Ground Bronze Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .185" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    .185" Blade Thickness Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Bronze Crinkle coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This Bronze coating is Special because it was not an option when this model was avil for order on the Busse Combat website. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $360

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Jungle Storm G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 5.6 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Jungle Storm G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Jungle Storm G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .18" Flat Ground Black Blade, Textured Black/Red/Grey G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge and this one weighs 5.4 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. Black Crinkle coated Blade with the V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $370

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Anniversary Mean Street .165" Satin Clip Point Re-Curved Blade, Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 1.75" Sharpened Clip Point 8.25" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 4.8 Ounces
    .165" Full Height Convexed INFI Blade in Satin w/Sharpened Clip Point on Re-Curved Blade
    INFI Blade Steel
    Hand Smoothed Smooth Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    This is Brand New from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    This Anniversary Mean Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Hand Ground .165" Satin Clip Point Re-Curved Blade. This is a Custom one of a kind made by the Busse Custom Shop with a w/Sharpened Clip Point with a Re-curved Blade with Convexed Edge. I have never seen another like this model before so it's safe to say this is a "One of a Kind!" This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $630

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
  10. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop 2004 Meaner Street .225" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Fire Yellow/Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.15" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .225" Blade Thickness 7.9 Ounces
    .225" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with Blended Convex Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Fire Yellow/Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This was a very few of these made by Busse Combat back in 2004 when this came out. This is one of the most sought after Busse knives and comes from my own personal collection. This knife was an original from 2004 Meaner Street and you can tell this from the small talon holes. This was than sent the to Busse Custom Shop and the Doublecut (Beadblasted Finish) turned into a Satin Finish and the Factory Edge changed from the V-Grind to a Blended Convex Edge. The Busse Custom Shop than custom made this Full Fire Yellow/Orange Mammoth Tooth Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins. You can tell by just looking at this gorgeous knife that a lot of thought, time and work went into this knife! This has a INFI Steel that is .225" thick with Hand Applied Satin Finish! The Blended Convex Edge is Razor Sharp! This is a truly a "One of a Kind" and you will never see another one like it! Since this came back from the Busse Custom Shop it has never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street .195" Saber Ground White Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.15" Blade Length 8.85" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 7.1 Ounces
    .195" Saber Ground White Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is an older model from my person collection!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. This is a custom that was only available at some of the knife shows/Ganza. They rarely used this white coating as you can still see some of the machining marks and INFI dimples. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened but there is a small chip near the rear talon hole and is being sold as is.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC224 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .165" Blended Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Green/Black G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 6.3 Ounces
    .165" Blended Saber Ground Black Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is a very small run that was only available at 2012 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! This has a Blended Saber Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC222 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .16" Blended Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    3.9" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.5 Ounces
    .165" Blended Saber Ground Tanker Grey Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is a very small run that was only available at 2012 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! This has a Blended Saber Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $425

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC235 Busse Combat Meaner Street .16" Blended Saber Ground Green Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    .16" Blended Saber Ground Green Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC220 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .16" Blended Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .16" Blade Thickness 5.8 Ounces
    .16" Blended Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is a very small run of these Leaner Meaner with the Blended Saber Grind that was only available at 2012 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! This has a Blended Saber Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. What really makes this special is the Textured Green Linen Handle. That's a very very rare and beautiful handle and I don't believe that Busse has any more of. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC226 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .155" Blended Saber Ground Brown Blade, Textured Green Linen Micarta Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.7" Overall Length .155" Blade Thickness 5.7 Ounces
    .155" Blended Saber Ground Muddy Brown Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has been discontinued for a good while now. Meaner Street where made at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which were about .155" thick Saber Ground. This is a very small run of these Leaner Meaner with the Blended Saber Grind that was only available at 2012 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY! This has a Blended Saber Ground with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. What really makes this special is the Textured Green Linen Handle. That's a very very rare and beautiful handle and I don't believe that Busse has any more of. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC223 Busse Combat Leaner Meaner .16" Blended Saber Ground Sage Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .155" Blade Thickness 5.7 Ounces
    .16" Blended Saber Ground Sage Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thick 5.7 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Maple Wood Bolstered Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .17" Green & Black Cerakoted Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 4.96 Ounces
    Flat Ground with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This is from the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so that only makes the Anniversary Mean Street with the Cerakote even more rare!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 4 of these made in this Green & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .167" Blade Thickness 4.96 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Handles and protects it. I have talked to Busse Combat Company and was informed that the handle material can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 for material. But either way will have a lifetime warranty! Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Mean Street .167" Flat Ground Black/Grey/White Cerakoted Blade, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .167" Blade Thickness 5.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Black/Grey/White Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Handles and protects it. I have talked to Busse Combat Company and was informed that the handle material can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 for material. But either way will have a lifetime warranty! Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Convexed Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thick 5.7 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins
    The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, and now Discontinued!
    The Anniversary Mean Street was introduced by Jerry Busse into production in 2013 and has since been discontinued. This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.7 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Blue Liners & Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Anniversary Anniversary Mean Street .165" Convexed Satin Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 5.2 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Anniversary Mean Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has just been discontinued. This is very well loved because of the size makes this a great Every Day Carry Knife! This has a Convexed Blade/Edge and this one weights 5.2 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This will include a Tan Leather Sheath for Anniversary Mean Street should you want to carry this knife. This is being sold as is.
    $470

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Sus Scrofa .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    4.7" Blade Length 9.25" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 8.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Solid Brass Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Sus Scrofa has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a Special one made just for the 2016 Blade Show by the Busse Custom Shop! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is a very special one of a kind! You can see a lot of thought and work went into this knife especially into the Custom Hand Smooth SOS Orange G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle finished off with Solid Brass Bolts. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .167" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Tan/Grey Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Grey Liners & Mosaic Pins
    3.7" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .95" Blade Width .167" Blade Thick 5.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Tan/Grey Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Grey Liners & Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    The Anniversary Mean Street were introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This has a rare Flat Ground Satin Blade vs. the normal Convexed Blade and this one weights 5.5 ounces. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Tan/Grey Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Grey Liners & Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  11. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Green/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Green/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Green/Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle Finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .165" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    Hand Smooth Custom Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand Smooth Red Tequila G10 G-rexed Mammoth Ivory Bark Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street .20" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Hand Sanded Black Canvas Micarta Handle, modified w/Ground Butt & Polished Spine
    4.1" Blade Length 8.45" Overall Length 1.05 Blade Width 6.7 Ounces
    .20" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Hand Sanded Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This started out as a Milganzaaaa Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in Spring of 2007 has has been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Milganzaaaa Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in Spring of 2007 has has been discontinued. This Milganzaaaa Meaner were only avil in two different colors and were part of a Ganza or online sale. The original owner of this particular knife modified it to fit himself better so he ground off the butt of the knife to make it a tad bit shorter and made the choil larger and then he polished the spine of the entire knife and finished it all off by sanding the textured canvas so it would be smoother in the hand. He also sharpened the edge to more of his liking. Because this was pre-owned and modified, it is being listed as used and listed "As Is."
    $370

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Green Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.2" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 6.2 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Full Yellow Striped Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Full Green Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins and comes from my own personal collection. I believe this was made about 2007. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $590

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street Variant .17" Flat Ground Double Cut Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    4" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length .95" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 6.2 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Re-Shaped Double Cut (Bead Blasted) Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Re-Shaped Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife is a "One of a Kind" Custom was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop. This has a free hand custom Grind with a reshaped Handle which gives the knife a shorter height and thus fitting in hands better. This comes from my own personal collection. I believe this was made about 2007. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened but for some reason there seem so be a slight superficial discoloration on the blade from certain angles so this is being listed as used and sold as is.
    $550

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Green/Brown Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 6.2 Ounces
    .17" Flat Ground Flat Ground Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Full Green/Brown Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued. This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only avil at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop with really beautiful Full Green/Brown Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins and comes from my own personal collection. I believe this was made about 2007. This is pre-owned and thus is being sold "As is."
    $590

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS476 Busse Combat Custom Shop S.L.U.T. Meaner .22" Hollow Satin Blade, Full Red Mammoth Tooth w/Black Canvas & White Liners, Mosaic Pins
    Meaner Street S.L.U.T. - Super Lightweight Ultra Thick w/Skeletonized Handle
    4.05" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length 1" Blade Width .22" Blade Thickness 6.1 Ounces
    Custom Hand Ground Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Red Mammoth Tooth w/Black Canvas & White Liners, Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New and purchased directly from Busse Combat.
    This is Brand New as directly from Busse so it was never used carried or Sharpened! This S.L.U.T. was introduced in 2011 and than was discontinued right away but never was a production knife since a few were made for the Ganza and two knife shows. This has a Deep Hollow ground and this one weighs 6.2 ounces because a lot of steel was removed from this model but the handles are thick. The handle are hollowed out while the blade has a super sharp Deep Hollow Grind. This has an incredible feel in the hand because of the thickness of the blade! This one is made of INFI Steel. This one is new and custom made by hand by the Busse Custom Shop, a RARE Super Find since there were only a handful made with custom handles. This one has Full Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop. What really sets this one off is that it has a thicker pieces of Black Canvas Micarta for liners, than a white liner before the Mammoth tooth was put on. Each piece of the matched set of Mammoth Tooth is different so each one is "One of a Kind" This is one of a kind! As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This one is from my personal collection.
    $1300

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  12. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0202_zpsxumyoye4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0249_zpshmr1cpff.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0206_zpsj22rffgy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0208_zpsulefnx7a.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0213_zpstnzk0ugi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0224_zpsyu3x2mjl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0226_zpsszqismux.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0230_zpshtwkbcn6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0233_zpsqslvrtlc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0238_zpsajekrjgc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0242_zpsmnx1dtfr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0246_zpss49g0873.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .15" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Tan Cactus Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.6" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .85" Blade Width .15" Blade Thick 4.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Tan Cactus Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Mean Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    The Anniversary Mean Street were introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Tan Cactus Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This Tan Cactus handle is filled with a Bright Clear Blue Resin which gives this handle a beautiful Handle never seen on a Busse before. This really makes the handle unique and a "One of a Kind" and is the thinnest and lightest Anniversary Mean Street I have ever seen! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $540

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3552_zpswcdluu3c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3554_zpspsblcpiy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3615_zpszkyoz6hh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3561_zpstltsqhxg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3604_zpsvrpwkwkt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3608_zpsjwdirzwj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3574_zpsoawdthbx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3579_zpsudx4ziug.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3581_zpsu1hnnbvb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3586_zpswsrqwzl9.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3590_zpsixmiqupq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3592_zps0uxucmfv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Meaner Street .16" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Orange/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.8" Overall Length 1.1" Blade Width .16" Blade Thickness 6.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Orange/White Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Meaner Street has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Meaner Street in 2004 and this model has long been discontinued and one of everyone's favorite and always on everyone's to get list! This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick Flat Ground Blade and the Leaner Meaner which was .155" thick with a saber ground blade. The Busse Custom Shop put a lot of time and work into this knife. The Custom Hand Shaped Full Orange/White Mammoth Tooth Handle matches the Orange Liners perfectly. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop for the the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    Sold Pending Funding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Sus Scrofa .17" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Mammoth Tooth Handle with Sold Brass Bolts & Black Liners
    Sus Scrofa - SS
    4.5" Blade Length 9.15" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 7.1 OuncesFlat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground EdgeFull Mammoth Tooth Handle with Sold Brass Bolts & Black Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    This knife was made for a knife show or online Ganza in 2009 or before. The Sus Scrofa is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat and has been Discontinued for a long time now!
    The Sus Scrofa was introduced by Busse Combat in 2007 and has long been discontinued. This is a highly modified variant that was purchased directly from Busse Combat at a knife show or online Ganza in 2009 or before. This is a very special and "One of a Kind" custom that the Busse Custom Shop made that is not only Beautifully SICK but is fully functional! This is the best feeling Sus Scrofa that I have ever held! The top of the spine of the blade is perfect to put your thumb to apply more pressure to whatever you are slicing or cutting. This also has a larger functional choil if you wanted to choke up on the knife and the handle has been reshaped to fit in the hand better with way to grip this knife. This has a custom hand shaped Full Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with Sold Brass Bolts & Black Liners. The Butt of this knife also has the same butt as a Meaner Street and is fully functional in pressure points or glass breaker. I love the sharp shape and grind on this custom and finished off with it's beautiful Handle, it's very aggressively sexy! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! Here is your chance to own a true Custom from Busse Combat History!
    $1300

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3721_zpsb2ngoz4t.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3729_zpsekcyvnpu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3732_zpsjqgwu9rj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3735_zps8oslv14r.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3745_zpsk3y5lp05.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3750_zpsvbauhvx9.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3754_zps1cwes7wv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3757_zpsw5uigfcd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3760_zpsmw0wufdv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3764_zpswkbym8nv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3767_zpsqq1nuggm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014031\/DXH_3773_zpsviyyykn5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .165" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Stacked Bones in Red Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    3.75" Blade Length 8.3" Overall Length .95" Blade Width .165" Blade Thick 5.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Stacked Bones in Red Resin Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Black Liners
    The Anniversary Mean Street were introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show. Completely one of a kind with custom hand smooth Full Stacked Bones in Red Resin Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins and Black Liners. This stacked Bones handle is filled with a Bright Clear Red Resin which gives this handle a beautiful Handle never seen on a Busse before. This really makes the handle unique and a "One of a Kind" and is the thinnest and lightest Anniversary Mean Street I have ever seen! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4850_zpsxxvjiajv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4853_zpsmwavdaqn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4854_zpsv5zac0rw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4856_zpsufqi9mze.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4861_zps6woanqw3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4862_zpslb3vzghg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4865_zpsvezc9zbb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4867_zpseluy9qsf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4872_zps2u8iffto.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4875_zpsu5cwqc41.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4877_zpsbuxr3ifs.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014032\/DXH_4881_zpsk9lv8zss.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Meaner Street .175" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Meaner Street - MS
    4.1" Blade Length 8.75" Overall Length 1" Blade Width (widest point) .175" Blade Thickness 6.4 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2009 Easton Trunk Show in Atlanta Pa. The Meaner Street is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    The Meaner Street was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2004 and has long since been discontinued! This was not a production knife and was nicknamed "Tweener" because it was between a Meaner Street at .22" thick and the Leaner Meaner which was .15" thick. These Tweener Meaner were only available at some of the knife shows and only a handful were made. This particular knife was hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and is from my own personal collection. This is from my own personal collection of Busse Knives so you know it's MINT and one of the best. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9022_zpsz2kfnu2b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9027_zpszssxegi1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9032_zpsba9v61k6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9036_zpsk1dbjk28.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9041_zpstlxwcxt1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9045_zpsasto0mep.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9052_zpshlxymxbc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9057_zpskmif15tl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9060_zps71kg2kgo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9011_zpskibsxcg0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_9007_zpsouxev1vd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014034\/DXH_8958_zpslr28ixb2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Anniversary Mean Street .17" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade, SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    3.65" Blade Length 8.25" Overall Length .85" Blade Width .17" Blade Thick 5.4 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Small Choil and Busse Custom Shop Logo
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. These Anniversary Mean Street are sold out on Busse Combat and can no longer be ordered so get these before the prices skyrocket!
    This Anniversary Mean Street is a custom and made by hand by someone at the Busse Custom Shop. This is the very first one I have seen with a Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge. And being that the Anniversary Mean Street has been discontinued, this only makes it even more rare and collectible! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! There was a lot of work and time that went into making the custom hand smooth Hand smoothed
    SandStorm G10 G-rexed Green/Vanilla Mammoth Ivory Tusk Handle finished with Mosaic Pins. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never available for sale with this custom handle to be ordered!
    $950

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017