1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Busse family knives==old-school and recent production

tiburon Mar 19, 2016

1. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Hi all,

Offering up some neat Busse and Busse family blades from my collection:

==Sold-thank you!== Team Gemini with a factory satin blade and SOS orange handles. This Team Gemini variant was only available from Knobganza 2013 or 2014 IIRC. It is still new and unused.
    =$685 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

Custom Boss Jack LE #47 with factory satin blade and orange and black (pumpkin handles). It is new and unused but has some scratches on the blade from inserting it into its Buy Brown sheath with large TEK-LOK.
    == $525 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old School Terror Monkey Argonne Assault (TMAA) with urban camo blade coating and black canvas micarta scales. It is unused but not pristine as there are some handling/storage marks on it.
    =$865 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom Shop Swamp Rat Rodent Waki with satin blade and pumpkin scales. I received this new and have never used it. Although it is new, there are some imperfections. The grind on the right near the tip is rolled a bit. Swamp Rat will take care of it if you want it fixed. Also, there are some small spots on both sides of the blade even though I frequently wiped it down with a tuff-cloth. See close up photos.
    = $575 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==SOLD to Cam-thank you!== with old-school snakeskin handles. This was sent to Ban for his 'satin and sharpen" treatment and I have not used it since it came back (except to shave a bit of arm hair). Typical Ban scary-sharp edge. It comes with an excellent Buy Brown sheath with large TEK-LOK.
    == $495 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

Custom Shop Swamp Rat Rodent Rucki. It has a satin finish and beautiful orange and black handles. I have a very nice black kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK for this as well. I purchased this new and never got around to using it. There is some staining on the satin finish which should easily polish out.
    =$550 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==Sold to Bapple-thank you!==Custom Shop Team Gemini (not the Light Brigade variant) with a satin blade and tiger hide linen micarta handles. I purchased this from a Ganza in 2011 and it is still new and unused.
    =$685 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

==on hold-thank you!==Custom Shop "Mr MEFO" with a DCBB blade and greenish handles. It comes with an excellent Buy Brown sheath with large TEK-LOK.This looks to have seen very little (any?) use with only light smoothing or scuffing on the coating due to sheath insertion. The DCBB coating is a somewhat uneven in color. The edge looks original.
    =$650 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BM-ergo with sage blade and tan scales. This one is sterile and comes with a well made kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK.. This looks to have seen very little (any?) use with only light smoothing or scuffing on the coating due to sheath insertion. The assymetrical edge looks original.
    = $495 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==Sold-thank you!== BM-ergo with sage blade and tan scales. This is made with a Zero Tolerance blank so it has a thinner blade which will make it nice and light to carry. It comes with an excellent Buy Brown kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK. This looks to have seen very little (any?) use with only light smoothing or scuffing on the coating due to sheath insertion. The edge looks original.
    = $550 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swamp Rat Tali Whacker LE #41. I purchased this new and have never used it or got around to purchasing a sheath for it.
    =$225 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack Hammer with sage blade and ghost camo handles. Great ergos and light in the hand. This is similar to the knife that was paired with the Les Baer 1911 in a pistol/knife combo available in 2006. It comes with an excellent Buy Brown kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK. It looks to have seen very little (any?) use with smoothing or scuffing on the coating due to sheath insertion. The edge looks original.
    = $525 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

==on hold-thank you!== Razor with sage blade and "smog" handles. IIRC this variant was only available from a Ganza in 2007. It comes with an excellent Buy Brown kydex sheath in OD green with large TEK-LOK. I do not believe it has been used at all and the edge looks original.
    = $550 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swamp Rat Crash Axe. Not many of these come up for sale anymore. This looks to have been used very little if at all. There is some scuffing of the coating from insertion into the Buy Brown kydex sheath.
    = $425 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1911 grips in orange and black (pumpkin). Single side safety.
    =$85 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US. $55 dollars with purchase of a knife!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Microtech LUDT that was manufactured in 6/2001. Plain edge with a stonewashed blade, 154cm steel. This blue-handled beauty is in unused condition with a few light handling/storage marks. The edge is quite sharp and appears to be original. It fires strong and has no blade play issues. Includes box, paperwork, lanyard and sheath.

=$425 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US. .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Microtech LUDT that was manufactured in 6/2001. Black coated blade with a partially serrated edge, 154cm steel. This beauty is in unused condition with a few light handling/storage marks. The edge is quite sharp and appears to be original. It fires strong and has no blade play issues. Includes box, paperwork and sheath.

=$325 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Microtech LUDT that was manufactured in 6/2001. Beautiful glossy finish (blued?) and plain edge blade, 154cm steel. This is a gorgeous knife but has an imperfection on the logo side of the blade. The last 1/3 towards the tip is not as shiny as the rest of the blade. I was unsuccessful trying to get a good photo of this. The knife also has a couple of marks from storage or it might have been carried a few times. Overall excellent ++ condition. The edge is quite sharp and appears to be original. It fires strong and has no blade play issues. Includes a Microtech box (not for an LUDT), paperwork and sheath.

=$290 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Bark River Karambit with a wicked 4 1/2" blade and is from a special limited run of just 10 total custom karambits in 2012. Each of the ten was a different color so this is the only one done in antique ivory micarta. It comes with the correct box. Unused.

=$255 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Bark River Grasso Bolo III, a nice chopper has a massive 12" blade. It is a first production run with orange and black "tiger stripe" G10 handles. It looks to have been used very little and comes with a well-made open front leather sheath that has not been broken in yet. There are some storage marks on the sheath and a small oil stain on the front as seen in the photos. It comes with the correct box.

=$255 and includes shipping via USPS certified mail in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--You are responsible for knowing your local and state laws. No sales to minors.
    Please contact me if you have any questions. USPS money order for payment please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

This refers to a United States Postal Service money order, yes?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
  3. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Yes, I amended the text for clarity. Thank you!

4. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

pm inc :manganr:

5. chuanqichuan999

chuanqichuan999 Little member

:ropeman::manganr::ropeman:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  6. tiburon

tiburon Average member

More knives added! :devilwag:

7. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Team Gemini is SPF and two more great blades added!:devilwag:

8. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Saturday bump with new additions

9. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Saturday bump--I have added a Team Gemini and a Boss jack LE :madaddy:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016
  10. ta1sho

ta1sho Little member

Banned BATAC

hello there! I have a couple questions about the BATAC. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2016
  11. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Added a couple of great old-school pieces: Busse Hell Razor and Swamp Rat Crash Axe :devilzeek

12. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Two gone-lots of nice steel left!:devilwag:

13. Sarsquach1981

Sarsquach1981 Little member

Pm sent

14. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Last day of May bump! :ross:

15. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Inquiry:thumbsup: and BTTT

16. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Three old-school 2001 Microtech autos added including a rare blue handled variant. Custom shop WAKI and Rucki prices reduced (a lot!).:manganr:
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
    PNWJimbo likes this.
  17. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Shipping is still free! :jdwink2:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  18. tiburon

tiburon Average member

Added a couple of really nice Bark Rivers! :madaddy:

19. MR HAPPY

MR HAPPY Little member

Email sent.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  20. MR HAPPY

MR HAPPY Little member

I'll take the BUSSE ZT BM ERGO

As discussed through email...
    I will take the Busse ZT BM Ergo knife & "EXCELLENT" Buy Brown sheath with teklok, complete and ready to go knife and sheath package.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    PNWJimbo likes this.