1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Busse drop tonight NFBA

begreen61 Mar 20, 2019

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

KaosRase and seandavid55 like this.
  2. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

At 10 weeks I think your being hopeful.;) Think I waited for like 4-6 months for last busse i got.

Was considering this one too, but the price on g10 options killed it for me. Don't understand why they charge so much for g10.

It's a nice one tho.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

just got last call ,, I want it but your right the time thing ,,, When I was hardcore ,,I had inside help ,, Got close to Amy and Eric so I for the most part got in the first 10 sent out ,,but these days I have to wait too ,, what i want is 400 the nuke with green canvas ,,then I'll want a mashed cat sheath for it or a Cuddy bear leather ,,Although I do a lot of business with Savage leather ,,great guy to work with and has many Busse patterns just got a NMFBM leather from savage ,,turn over was 2 weeks can't beat that these days anyways only a few hr's left to order ,,,fuck feel like i'm being cornered ,,,

KaosRase likes this.
  4. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Always good to know someone with in, Amy wasn't even working 1st time i bought, was the younger ones like lora, and pokey and them. They all moved on to other opportunities and Amy back now. Never met jerry but that whole group is great people. Remember he offered me shop credit over value for a bunch of ammo I had for sale on bf. I couldn't pass that up!

I actually like the long waits sometimes as need a Lil waiting period to collect the funds.;)
    But miss ganzas being a regular thing and the custom shop open consistently.

I'm not to worried about getting in on all of them these days. Unless they're custom shop pieces can usually find later on for close to same price. The insane flipping of busse seems to have died down which I'm thankful for. Hate all the cocksuckers that buy up all the unique custom shop blades just to make a profit flipping them. But that's probably what 50% of knife collectors are here to do, flip knives too suckers willing to pay anything. I won't give flippers any $.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    begreen61 likes this.