1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bunch of OTFs. Sandshark,Microtechs, Pirhana and Daltons.

zzugman Sep 7, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Hey Devils,
    I am selling a bunch of my stuff here. All knives are new and unused. Some have little marks. I will list them in description of knife. TRADES I AM LOOKING FOR: I will trade 3 new Microtech UTs for 1 Microtech Combat Troodon with Wharncliffe blade. Also looking for a Swamp Rat Waki or something like it. Will pay cash or trade some OTFs for it. So as always the first "I'll take it" gets it. Please post a "I'll take it" here and shoot me a PM or email at guzzoa@yahoo.com. I will ship most of them for a flat $6.00 shipping fee to the lower 48 states via priority. A couple of the boxes are big so I will list shipping for them in description. If no shipping amount next to knife. Then its a flat $6. I do not mind shipping overseas but I will not be held responsible for lost or confiscated stuff. Anywhere out of the 48 buyer will pay actual shipping. We will work it out. I tried to number each knife so its not too confusing and I will list them in that order. Number 1 is not listed on the page because it is a big box. It is a Paul Panak custom two knuckle set with a OTF knife in one of the knuckles.
    I would like paypal for the transactions but I will accept other ways too. I will ship day after payment. I am open to offers and trades but I mostly collect OTFs. I hope I did not forget anything so here we go.

1. Paul Panak custom knives. Razor D/A OTF and matching knuckle. 7075 alloy hard coat anodized blue titanium color. 3K twill carbon fiber inlays and Mike Norris Damascus blade. A very cool piece. Knuckles with a OTF knife that shoots out and in. I am letting it go for $2100 Comes with a beautiful wooden box and card from Paul. If knife sells quick I will include a free Microtech Ultratech. $15 shipping for all. NOW $2000 Now $1950

2. Emerson Reliant SF with wave. Never Used with Box and paperwork. $99.00 Now $95
    3. Pirhana Excaliber with double edge blade. $265.00 $260.00
    4. Microtech Combat Troodon model 142-3 DLC coated. D/E one side full serrated. Tactical version with box and paperwork. $325 now $320
    5. Microtech Makora II Model 106-3 D/E black blade with one side full serrated. With box and paperwork. $345 Now $335
    6. Microtech troodon Blue handle with tanto blade. Box and paperwork included. $245 Has a very easy button to actuate knife. Now $240
    7. Microtech Navy Scarab Underwater S/E OTF Knife Tritium Green. Awesome knife with big box. Comes with Knife pouch and tool for knife. Also has covers for blade. $550
    8. Microtech Ultratech Black handle with Bayonet grind. Box and paperwork. $165 SPF
    9. Microtech Ultratech Blue Handle. D/E full serrated one side black blade. Box and paperwork. $170 Now $165
    10.Microtech Ultratech Blue Handle with Black bayonet blade. Box and paperwork. $170 Now $165
    11.Microtech Ultratech Blue Handle with Partial serrated Black Bayonet blade. Box and Paperwork. $160 now $155
    12.Microtech Ultratech Blue Handle D/E black blade one side full serrated. Box and paperwork. $170 Now $165
    13.Microtech Ultratech with purple handle. Handle has a light spot in anodizing right by the eagle claw logo. Tanto edge. $175 Now $170

WILL TRADE 3 ULTRATECHS FOR 1 COMBAT TROODON WITH WHARNCLIFFE BLADE

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    abqjoe likes this.
  2. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Some more pics for you. DKW Sandshark pics. Makora II and Navy Scarab.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  3. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Some knives removed and sold.

4. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Executive Scarab is Sold Pending Funds.
    Champagne Combat Troodon is Sold Pending funds.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
  5. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Offers?

6. LeyS.

LeyS. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pic for #1 , Panack

7. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

pic for Panak

markandrex likes this.