1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bunch of Goddamned savages in this town...............

tubtar Apr 12, 2021

1. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Here we go again.
    Cop kills a youth of color and the solution is to loot major retailers and spread panic among our elected representatives.
    It sounds like the Cop thought he was grabbing his taser and got the Glock instead.
    But it also sounds like this was natural causes for the 20 yr. old who got killed.
    Had a warrant for possessing an unregistered firearm that he blew off court on.
    Then tired to flee a routine traffic stop.
    Cop fucked up.
    Kid fucked up.
    And now the entire region is under a curfew until the next time.
    The Chauvin verdict is maybe a couple weeks away , and no matter how that dog and pony show goes , there will be unrest.
    Here's a fucking hint................alienating potential pockets of support will not advance your cause.
    What ever your cause may be.
    It does nothing but perpetuate stereotypes and further the divisions.
    Jumping on the roofs of cop cars ?
    If it wasn't on my dime , I probably wouldn't give a fuck.
    Looting the Target and T.J. Max , and the Gamestop to a lesser degree , I understand.
    I do not condone , but hey............. you wanted free shit and are too stupid to figure out how the rest of the world acquired their possessions.
    But the U.P.S. store ?
    I suppose they stole other peoples packages on the speculation that there were valuables to be had.
    Or maybe they needed boxes to move into the new home they just bought.
    O.K. , that last one was a joke.
    They aren't buying new homes..............not when their land lords cannot evict them for not paying rent due to the Covids.
    The liquor store ? I think it is mandatory.
    How many of those establishments will not re-open ?
    And how will it be portrayed as racist because they do not ?
    It's going to be a lively summer around here.

2. gunnertwo

gunnertwo Little member

The copchick fucked up. She will pay the price. But... if the dude didn't resist he'd be alive. Lesson- don't resist. If the cop is wrong you can get him in a lawsuit. I'm sure Crump will be able to take the case.

G2

3. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

I agree. The cop fucked up major but Wright shouldn't have tried to get back into his car after the attempted handcuffing and arrest. I for the life of me though don't understand how she thought it was her taser? They are carried off side and the gun was clearly in her sight picture. The defund the police thing too is just a bad idea. This comes from someone who hasn't had a decent interaction with coppers in his life. The looting and burning and rioting does no good either. It's just folks who didn't have anything to do with the events that have unfolded during the past couple of years suffering for something they have no control over and they are the one's being hurt by the rioting. We've also had incidents in the past year here Roch. NY where a black man was killed by police when he was having a mental breakdown that he exacerbated with drug use. P.O.'s fucked that one up but didn't suffer any consequences from their actions because of the way there use of force is written. The area where I live and surrounding towns have been plagued by recent car jackings, violent car jackings to say the least. Last week a fella from the suburb I live in was car jacked and then shot and killed for no apparent reason, 2 youths with a long criminal history at the ripe old ages of 14 and 16 set a fella on fire who was white he died of his injuries. The cops arrested over the weekend a 16 yr old and a 21 female that was pregnant in connection with the car jacking and 6 other youths in a car chase that was separate from the previously mentioned incident that concerns the same car jackings that were going on. So my point is where is the out cry from folks in general? If the situations were reversed we'd have mayhem just like last year with George Floyd's death.

The African Americans of this nation are all crying out racist this and that and reparations should be paid etc. Well here's the deal, I drove a school bus for inner city youth's when I first retired and from day one the vitriol and racist rants directed towards me by parents and the students was unreal. Everyday, day in and day out. I sure would have liked to cry out shut the fuck up, but I couldn't due to policy etc. Truth be told I've never meant more racist folks in my life. Point being here if I suffered this shit for a few hours a day imagine what the cops are going through. Who knows where it will end. stay safe

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

WhyRun.jpg

jimmyjo, snache, blaPsplaT and 3 others like this.
  5. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I get it. But come on. Fuck the news.

While they show you that, they make sure you don't see the two "women of color" fuck that arab taxi driver or whatever dude. Or the two "black and brown" boys that burned the white mentally ill dude. Who knows the authenticity of all this bullshit.

It's ad revenue for all ends considering that shit went way down a decade ago when people like myself stopped watching all news and tv and stuck to whatever show i want watch at that given moment (netflix, amazon, youtube, etc).

They also know if americans would team up for a split fuckin second, we'd control this shit and get it all handled. Two days off from work and we all meet where we'd need to meet and get shit DONE! But keep us allegedly at ends with blacks, browns, and asians...reckon we never will.

And it was only a matter of time before they brought the shootings back. And popped off another one of these glorious events.

I strongly believe they can show one part of america one thing totally different from another, get shit all stirred up, and we have little way of verifying any of it....only believing and reacting.

tubtar, jimmyjo and snache like this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

End policing now... LOL

7. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Go round and round with this issue with one of my friends. I think that looting and violence will never help any cause, she believes that if it weren't for the violence and looting and protest then change would never happen. When I point out that the most permanent social change was initiated by peaceful civil disobedience she basically says it just doesn't work anymore in our news climate. But then, isn't that how the fucking me-too movement worked and it seemed pretty successful. Apparently that doesn't apply when police are part of the subject :slap:

I think that in no way shape or form should someone's business and livelihood be on the line for some unrelated stupidity. I think that is the motherfucking bottom line.

tubtar, Samb and Pinoy Knife like this.
  8. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Next time there's a shooting I'll just go to her place drunk holding a sign and throw rocks through her windows and burn her house to the ground and when the news crews roll up I'll just say I did it because I want everyone to get along.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Samb likes this.
  9. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

I want to go back to the nineties. There was no where near the hate and division like there is now. Social media and msm are destroying our country.

10. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

The 60's were kinda cool, we got to go home after they found a pipe bomb in a classroom during school.

blaPsplaT, Balibuyer and crogers like this.
  11. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

It's a take over of the US. Who cares who it is doing it but it's real. We have had 12 months of riots in Portland Oregon what the f*** is that. It seems that the local and federal government want to disarm Americans release everybody from prison and disband The Police.

tubtar and Balibuyer like this.
  12. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

jimmyjo, blaPsplaT and tubtar like this.