1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bump Stocks

taoist Oct 5, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I got to agree ,,Suppressors only have a bad rep from the gangster days of the 20ies and 30ies .

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  2. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Just wanted to say I was intrigued by them... then I remembered that I'm not ammo rich; plus I don't like the way they look.

Have no problem if others own them and have money to burn on ammo.. its just not for me.

hickory and Kelper like this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

' If you want to ensure that the people are well supplied, instill the fear that the supply will soon be unavailable.'

- me

hickory and Kelper like this.
  4. KaOsBlAkBlAdE

KaOsBlAkBlAdE Huge member JDBA Official Member

I still don't understand how people still don't understand the meaning of "uninfringed",....its sad really. Aside from that,...wanna ask "What's the need"? What's the need for alcohol? Alcohol is responsible for more innocent deaths than firearms, let alone those fitted with bump stocks. Obesity,...ban twinkies?forks?
    Who is it that has the final say on who needs What? I DON'T need one, but there is no sane reason I shouldn't be able to have one if I so choose. Until people can take personal responsibility, hold persons responsible,live with some integrity, show some respect and mind their own goddamned business, this shitshow if a world is gonna keep swirling slowly down the drain.

5. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Kelper likes this.
  6. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr Nuclear Powered Devil

This guy thinks it is part of a strategy to delay action. They kick it to ATF and let them dither for a while. Rather than backtrack, ATF kicks it back to Congress. Meanwhile, NRA works behind the scenes to set up a bump stock ban as an addition to the SHARE Act.

http://www.pagunblog.com/2017/10/06/what-options-does-atf-have/

Kelper likes this.
  7. hickory

Call me naive but I think they kick it to the ATF and the ATF says, yeah, they're still fkn legal...
    Maybe not.

Either way, if they can get the hearing protection act passed I could give 2 rat's asses about bump stocks.

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  8. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Either way, if they can get the hearing protection act passed I could give 2 rat's asses about bump stocks.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

Kelper likes this.
  9. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

[QUOTE="El Gringo, post: 1911195, member: 3676"... was intrigued by them... then I remembered that I'm not ammo rich...

Have no problem if others own them and have money to burn on ammo.. its just not for me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, no need indeed. Looks like a good way to burn money and your gun. Focus and accuracy are my aim.

Kelper likes this.
  10. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Exactly![/QUOTE]

Yes.

Kelper likes this.
  11. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The NRA needs to negotiate for the Hearing Conservation act to pass in exchange for supporting the regulation of Bump Fire or Slide Fire Stocks. They shouldn’t give concessions, unless some are also granted.

I got to shoot full auto in the Navy. It was fun. More control than a bumpfire. 3 shot bursts were easier, though, than full auto.

There is no practical need for a Bumpfire or Slidefire for hunting of self defense.

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  12. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Boils down to what are the right and what are the privileges .and every one will have a different onion on this subject,,,

13. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

wonder if this will have the sig brace looked at again

seandavid55 and Kelper like this.
  14. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

I'm in the crazies will find a way camp. We have seen planes,trucks, acid, knives, gasoline misused.
    The bombing and total destruction of the Harvey Resort Hotel in Stateline, Nevada in August 1980 could have been far worse than what happened at the Mandalay last week. No one was killed only because they knew about the bomb and got everyone out before it detonated. The entire building was destroyed.

It was a massive bomb wheeled in as a photocopy machine
    straight into the resort's offices, with a ransom note demanding
    $3 million in exchange for instructions on how to safely disarm
    it. A regular patron, like Paddock, built and placed it there.

Kelper likes this.
  15. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Now there's a surprise.

NRA have always been an anti-gun organization, compromising or outright throwing away our rights whenever possible.

I don't even want a bump stock, because they are an expensive novelty and I can bumpfire just fine.

However, I don't think they should be banned based on a suspiciously phony narrative pushed by gun grabbing assholes.

hickory, begreen61, Kelper and 2 others like this.
  16. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

None visible in the shitty staged looking photos I have seen. The phony numbers change on a whim.

Everything about this thing stinks to high heaven as another false flag gun grab, with creepy ghoul politicians and the NRA fudds gleefully trying to shit all over our rights before the bodies have cooled.

"How did he get so many weapons?" blah blah bla. . . (gun grabbers are frightened by inanimate objects so they are obsessed with the number of firearms.)
    Unless he has more arms than I do, one is all he can operate.

How did it take over an hour to find his room? the only broken window on a huge golden hotel.
    Then he is sitting there dead with guns propped all over? over an hour but only fired for a short while? I guess it took time to stage the patsy?
    Everything's bullshit.

hickory, begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  17. hickory

NRA Called me begging for money today. I told them why I wouldn't be giving them a red cent, ever.... Giving my ducats to GOA instead. (and probably to a friendly balisong retailer!)

Kelper likes this.
  18. hickory

ratfink.jpg View attachment 101432 View attachment 101432

Saw this and thought of you, ratfink.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Rat Finkenstein and Kelper like this.
  19. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I know people aren't happy with the NRA. I avoided joining for a very long time. I finally joined after watching several state legislative and committee hearings. I watched many hearings from start to finish. Some of them multiple times. People for and against made statements about multiple proposed firearm laws/restrictions.

My take on it, it was all truly an embarrassment. The whole thing seemed like some sort of joke. So many resources wasted. The only reasonable argument came from the NRA rep. Only person that showed up with real data and nothing but facts. Even the politicians that argued for and against had no idea what they were talking about.

So I'll keep my NRA membership, but I wish they would stop calling and emailing me crap.

Kelper and hickory like this.
  20. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

They've been in production since 2010 just this past event raises concern all of a sudden by people, who until last week didn't even know they existed. It's an excellent item for people who don't have 20k to spend on NFA items. It shouldn't be banned or regulated

seandavid55 and Kelper like this.