1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bukkake fricky accident

Rio Jun 27, 2017

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

KaosRase, crogers and begreen61 like this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Mouth to mouth ? :devilzeek

I would have let her die too. :ross:

sam eib, Rio, crogers and 1 other person like this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yeah I wouldn't have gone near that. Definitely a 1000 ways to die episode.

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I am right we are living in Babylon ,, My first impression was Gross but then how degrading of the actual act .Talk about giving it up for the team ,Damn..

crogers likes this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

:why:

But, I did notice something unusual...

Loading.png

Shouldn't that be "Unloading"? :cheesydevil:

Alfie, begreen61 and Glenn like this.
  6. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

That was fucked up! She should have swallowed, as far as mouth to mouth I'd rather shoot myself. OSHA will need to investigate this as it was work related.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    begreen61 and Rio like this.
  7. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

This was a cover up story by the Japanese government, it was actually this lil feller that did her in,

skull fucked her to death while she was giving him a blumpkin, he's godzilla's biological father, raped godzillas dear ol' mum.:chthulu:

Can't make this shit up, :general: :flasher:I truly believe she was killed in a different manner. Got strangled after laughing at one of them asians boys cock size? That'd be my guess. I really have my doubts this could fucking happen, your telling me with that many people around noboby knew cpr either? Come on!!!

stdlrf11 and begreen61 like this.
  8. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Come everywhere sounds like to me,,,

KaosRase, crogers and stdlrf11 like this.
  9. cutclown

cutclown Little Member

Horrible reason to die, sad.
    And osha will have their "hands full" on this one (a necro joke for a necro thread)