1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Budget 3 Folders Bundle - 2 Ganzo and Blue Byrd Robin

gottobegeek Sep 26, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottobegeek

gottobegeek Little Member

For Sale, all LNIB. $85 usd shipped takes them all, paypal

Byrd Robin 2 Lockback Knife Blue FRN (2.375” Satin) 8Cr13MoV
    GANZO Firebird F7501 – CF Pocket Axis Lock Folding Knife – Black 440C stainless steel blade
    GANZO FIREBIRD FH41 GRAY, Flipper, D2 steel
    These are all super sharp with dead center blades and come with their boxes (Ganzo’s also have little satin bags).
    If you need more pics of anything please pm me.
    Trades – only knife I am looking for at the moment are North Arm Skaha II and TRM -Three Rivers Atom or Neutron.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2020
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Friends and Family payments are NOT allowed on the JD. I see that you've been warned before. Careful... three strikes, etc....

3. gottobegeek

gottobegeek Little Member

Sorry, I forgot that rule, wont happen again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.