1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant

Rocco Mar 2, 2020

1. Rocco

Rocco Little Member

Does anyone know when the replicant Ti alt Balisong is going to go on sale and guess price?

thanks JD!

2. Grantnelson5

Grantnelson5 Tiny Member

Not sure but you know that knife is gonna be almost 6 oz?!

3. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

yeah, but it's titanium ounces!

i got a couple monsters in the 6oz arena, and one that's almost 7oz. they flip fine! even better than "some" lighter balis.

balance is more important than weight.

6oz is heavier than i would build it, but i'm definitely gonna try to get one anyway =)

~b

4. Rocco

Rocco Little Member

Thanks grant and blu. I’m not a big flipper yet, but I’m collecting them and I agree with b, it’s in the balance. I still bleed, bandaids and superglue, oh well. Knives are just soo addicting! Cheers brothers...

Grantnelson5 likes this.
  5. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Here is a BRS IG post showing the latest proto at 5.36 oz on a scale. And that all black is sexy AF...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9C-QKUnmJ3/

6. Rocco

Rocco Little Member

Damn, that’s a beautiful Replicant and that black looks wicked. Thanks
    I wonder how long from prototype to production? Probably over a year, but IDK

7. Grantnelson5

Grantnelson5 Tiny Member

Ohhhhhh that looks nice. I really am more into vibrant colors for whatever reason but that all black is so dope.

Rocco likes this.
  8. Grantnelson5

Grantnelson5 Tiny Member

Do we have any new info on this?

9. Rocco

Rocco Little Member

Are you talking about the black Ti bali from BRS? Or ?

10. Grantnelson5

Grantnelson5 Tiny Member

Just the drop that’s suppose to happen on bhq

11. Rocco

Rocco Little Member

BHQ is taking money down on the alt Rep titanium Balisong. Nobody knows when the drop is. I asked someone that works there and no idea. It’s all in BRS’s hands. No idea about the black one!