1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. Xmegaman

Xmegaman Little member

2 premium alt blade reps are on bhq at the moment. Showing out of stock at the moment but they are on there.

2. Wadcutder

Wadcutder JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thank you for the schwag!!!! Rolled a pair of boxcars out of the box!!:thumbsup:

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

say what?

edit: nevermind i see what you're saying. the product page is up but not for sale yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Billy_Goat

Billy_Goat JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

They were throwing a few out at a time. I had the blue in my cart for about 5 seconds. Wish they'd set a time like usual.

5. Waterczar

Waterczar JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Those rep screws are really frickin locktighted eh? May be running this one with a latch... Love the alt rep guys. Finished out my triforce and couldn't be happier.

6. ENGRISH

ENGRISH JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

7. wingedcamel

wingedcamel Huge member

Got one... Now to wait for the confirmation email :madaddy:

8. Waterczar

Huge moron checking in. Half stripped a screw on the spacer. Could be used but don't want to locktite back in. Anyone have a source for good quality replacements?

9. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

10. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

you arent a moron, vibra tite is like welding the shit. i've been there and done that but as stated usaknifemaker has hardware.

11. SpasmFingers

SpasmFingers Average member

I love the alt blade

[​IMG]

12. B15H

B15H Little member

nice crowning work and hows the update video on the bali youre making?

13. Waterczar

14. SpasmFingers

SpasmFingers Average member

Thanks!

Thank you! and I posted a lot about my full handmades here;
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/176099-My-handmade-balisong/page4
    also on my instagram same name

I shot overview/goodbye videos for the last few but lost the footage before I could upload, I wont be making full handmades again until after my current projects are completed.

If you're talking about the LFM that is still in the works, but I'll make a post here on JD when I finish the prototypes, which should be done in the next few weeks. Until then its pretty secret.

15. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

back on target.

Alt Blade Select Reps landed at my house today. Look for them to go live sometime after the holiday!

Really enjoying them, not a ton of them Select Reps out there in the world, they continue to be some rare air.

keep em flippin-
    Loosey

16. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Looking forward to seeing these released. :thumbsup: