1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

we moved through a lot of AB projects and the Rep stuff is maturing and starting to deliver, BHQ is looking to drop STD ALT reps this thursday.

There will be some P.reps to follow, and eventually some other cool direct retail rep products and AB products as well.

thanks for all the support you guys are the shiz.

best-
    Loosey

2. Wafflez

Wafflez Average member Fucktard

The man himself delivers again! Thanks Loosey! Are those P.reps going to be Alt or standard?

3. Looseyfur

alts this time

but we havent discontinued any bladeshapes so youll see the standard shapes again soon.

if I pour 3 beers an they are all three Budweiser, then anyone one that dont like Bud is lost to me, each beer should be different to appeal to as many as possible. Still all Beer ;)

its important for us to mix things into our line up.

:thumbsup:

4. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Will the P.Alts drop the week after the STD ones or a bit longer?

5. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

I have never owned a rep before. I didn't really like the blade shape, but I am definitely getting one with this new alternative blade!
    is there more of a difference between the standard and the premium than the anodizing and the scale color?

6. Billy_Goat

Billy_Goat JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pocket clip. :thumbsup:

oregonian likes this.
  7. fogcreature

fogcreature JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

hope i can land a rep

I have to be in court and or work Thursday. I hope I can sneak out and put my order in

8. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

but the dice? some people like brs products and wanna roll the dice while flipping ya know. :ross:

9. gunlove

gunlove Average member

and they are up, and gone!

I almost think it looks like it would have slightly less weight in the blade.

Does anyone have both? or anyone know the weight difference is any?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  10. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Didn't get a single notice from bhq or brs when they dropped,
    on crew alert or BHQs system, fucking lame :bwah:

I wasn't even able to buy one at 7 kept saying out of stock from 659 to 710ish when I gave up

10 est,8 mst, which means 7am pacific right?

When is the drop of alt premiums due again?, Thursday of next week ?

11. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Loosey's post just said "p.reps to follow," don't think a more specific date has been announced anywhere yet. My guess is we'll see posts here, on FB, IG, etc. as well as a crew alert once they have a day/time.

For something that sells out that fast I wouldn't expect an "in-stock" email, either from BRS or BHQ/KC. I don't think automated email systems update fast enough for that.

Any chance it could be a browser issue? I hit refresh right at 10:00 EST on the nose and they popped up. Refreshed again at about 5 mins after and they were still showing in stock for me. And I have a pretty shitty internet connection, I've missed out on concert tickets before bc I can't spam refresh fast enough.

12. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

I got the PAB email from BHQ with about 15 mins to dick around the site with one in my cart seeing if I needed anything else then decided I already own one of each PAB variant (save for that Venom)

Crew alerts are hit and miss for me,
    sometime I get them sometimes I dont

So it's not that BHQ/BRS don't have the "system"

I'm in commiefornia, my "slow" Internet is still rather fast and strong:bwah:

.........I fucking hate it here lol

desmodus likes this.
  13. gunlove

gunlove Average member

if you were a refreshing the same out of stock page, that was probably the issue. You needed to open a new one off the main BRS page. Refreshing the old link doesn't get it done, it's actually a new link.

We discussed this same issue with knifecenter after the Alpha Beast drops.

14. Looseyfur

Some Premiums are already in hand and they should have the rest post-haste.

I would expect a Premium Alt Blade drop soon.

There are no standard blade shape Premium Reps available on this run however, just the ALT. The standard tanto shape is not discontinued and will appear in the market in a Replicant project thats maturing soon.

thank you all for the support!!

Loosey

15. fogcreature

got me a rep

thanks to my wife whos off work I got my order into blade hq for the alt blade rep!

16. Looseyfur

you married the right one bro!:thumbsup:

17. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Not sure how it happened, but I snagged one at 1145 this morning. Got my confirmation email at 1150. Pretty stoked about it

18. gunlove

gunlove Average member

The wife or knife?

19. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That sucks, man. I've been there before also...it blows.

I know it's too late...buuuuuut don't rely on BHQ's notification, those can come up to a day after a drop. (It has about the same speed as something you had on an "email when available" item..problem is, that email may be sent long after it has appeared and gone.

I'd rely on crew alerts, or staying up to date on social media (IG, Facebook, etc.)before I ever tried to rely on a retailers notification system. Sucks but its true.

20. fogcreature

if you want your wife to camp out on blade hq while you're at work just buy her a glock 43. Works every time!