1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

if it was to the bone you'd have a hospital visit story as well. also pics or wtf..... just saying to the bone isn't something the home first aid kit can repair and be discussed so nonchalantly

2. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

No joke. I was too slow to get a pic because my first thought wasn't to pull out my phone and take a pic. I was standing there is disbelief looking into my deep deep cut. I didn't go to the hospital because I didn't feel like I needed to. It's not excruciating pain. It just hurts a bit. And I couldn't get any good pics because every time I would open it to take one, it would start gushing blood. Needless to say, I closed it up with some super glue today and I really don't plan on opening it again Just to take some pics.

3. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

4. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just for the record

I'm bad to the bone

5. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

fixed

6. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It's true! Constantly choking it...

7. renly25

renly25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

i fuked up

hey guys i cross threadead the pins on my replicants clip, what that best way to contact BRS for quick reply? the website says info@bladrerunnerssytem.com would that do the trick?

8. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I was thinking about getting some donuts at the donut store. The front door says "enter here to buy donuts"...you think I should go in the front door?

;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    PS-RagE likes this.
  9. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Double

10. Tmack

Go to usa knife maker. Search balisong. Buy the .125 pivot. It'll fit . I've replaced them before. 3 days tyd. Buy a few. Might have to shorten them a touch, but it'll be very easy with sand paper or a dremel.

Matter of fact

http://usaknifemaker.com/db2-bali-pivot-7-64-x-52-round-head-1-1-72-x-1-4-bh-ss.html

Those should fit the clip since the clip side pivots are longer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    nine1524 likes this.
  11. renly25

renly25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Will do , thanks senor Tmack! wont let me greens you yet lol

12. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got you...I green'd him ;)

13. Tmack

Thanks guys.

Those pivots fit on 51, 4x, rep,
    , very common. Just current lengths

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  14. BITEside

BITEside Little member

By any chance is the pocket clip going to be for sale on its own? I could really use one.

15. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Took a couple pics of the BRS knives before I had to pack up the white/green and gray/purple reps to ship out to their new owners.. Sad to see them go.. Had to raise money for some customs. I'm keeping the black/green rep and I'm still waiting for my green/blue rep to be shipped out from BHQ, which I'll also keep. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later for selling them..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EOD13 likes this.
  16. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

As a few of you experienced there was a little glitch with BHQ and some of the blue and green and green and blue P.Reps were "oversold".

We stated we would rush to cover the units that were oversold.

The units to cover the sales will arrive at BHQ on Thursday.

all the best-
    the -=BRS=- Crew

17. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

Damn, that was fast! I'm still waiting on my grey/purple Rep. Very cool of BRS to resolve HQ's mistake :thumbsup:

18. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm still waiting aswell hope usps didn't lose my green/blue ti one I was super stoked when I scored it but as of yet have nothing to show for it :cry:

19. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

what filter did you use on that picture to make all them colors pop like they do. also im very jelly of the black/green rep, i have a few more "must haves" to own before i can start collecting variations though.

20. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

Mine was stuck in Utah or something last week. I just checked the tracking info and it was finaly updated today, so you may wanna check your updates as well. Says I will receive it today. Hopefully yours got routed correctly too, good luck