1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Not sure exactly why but this made me LOL. :amuseyou:

2. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

thanks, have a few extra AB screws and was just checkin to see if i'd need to order back up rep screws for when whats going to happen happens.

3. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got it :manganr: my new Rep is here in hand, and I like it. The weight the feel of the handles, it's all nice. Although a bit stiff(?) is that the word? It doesn't flip all that freely, it feels like the screws are in a little tight. Will that come out after a while of flipping or will I have to loosen the screws a bit?

4. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got my gray and purple one in today. Hopefully within the next week or so I'll get the tracking notification for the green and blue rep (oversold unit).

I also have the black/green and white/green reps. I ended up selling my standard rep.. I kinda regret selling it now...

5. Frickbot

I'm jelly man, I wanted the grey one also, but I read some where that if you order 2 reps your whole order gets canceled, maybe that only applied if you ordered 2 of the same.

Tip of my wonderful white rep is dinged from the spacer :( was only a matter of time I guess. How the hell does anyone keep white g10 clean....

6. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yea it was only 1 rep per color. I ordered mine separately.. I bought the green and blue one as fast as I could, then went back and grabbed a gray and purple.

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

just flip it, it'll free itself up

8. Skipit

Alrighty, thanks, just the answer I needed. :manganr: Time to flip it non-stop, even at work...

...probably not that much at work.

9. Burnt Reynolds

Burnt Reynolds JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Spacer issue was corrected in the first run. Maybe you dropped it??

Love the scorpion tango look. My white purp is waiting for me at home. Stoked.

10. Frickbot

dropped it on my couch, it didn't snap off, just bent a tiny bit.

https://instagram.com/p/0DbUtTG7ZY/

11. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nope!

That bent tip is from hitting the spacer. I've had two that gave looked exactly like that. Next step is the tip will break when it hits again.

12. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Stuck in Utah! Dammit.

A little forward bend is how mine looked right before it broke twice.

13. Burnt Reynolds

Well, fuck. I read that the angle of the spacer was corrected ...I thought..

:unintroduced:

14. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

It has been long before any premiums dropped. It's not possible to diagnose via picture. We are happy to look at any issues with our product as always.

15. Skipit

Welp, call me butterfingers, I just dropped the Rep and had it slide down my leg and the tip stab my toe, hah. Nothing bad, couple of knicks on my hand too. Still a bit stiff, will continue to flip, hopefully it'll be completely freed up by the end of the week.

Removed the clip too, hope ya don't mind :madaddy: just need something to hold the latch a bit.

16. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Mine broke the fuck off! Character!

17. Tmack

Time for spear point

[​IMG]

18. Burnt Reynolds

That looks sick! Did you do that?

Tmack likes this.
  19. Cpfrombv

Cpfrombv Huge member

REALLY nice!

Tmack likes this.
  20. Tmack

Yeah I did this a few days ago. Really like it with the rounded handles.

Cpfrombv likes this.