1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Anything is "doable" with money.

2. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I had this exact same idea too, but I figured you could also just make spacers that are exactly the same in ss. That would be cheaper and would add a little weight.

3. squidmaster23

squidmaster23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I flip latchless as well, and so with the help of a friend I've made several aluminum block sets for the Prodigy, B400, and Arc Angel. I finally got around to making my first titanium set earlier this week and it looks great anodized. I've been thinking about making several sets to sell, but I haven't had the time to get to the machine shop.

[​IMG]

4. kuskert

kuskert Huge member

Hey squid, I would be willing to buy some full spacers for a replicant from you. Preferably something heavier than the stock spacers lol do you think you would be willing to do that?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  5. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

wait i cant read, my bad

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  6. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

Does the replicant have the same spacer screws as the AB?

7. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Came home to an Email from BHQ with the usps tracking info for my Rep. Should be here Monday, I. Am. Ready. For it being Priority Mail speed, I say that's pretty fast.

8. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

mine'll be here tomorrow :D was expecting monday before i got the email!

9. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Jealousy level: Green. But awesome for you :P probably won't have it in hand till Tuesday for me. Work all day Mondays (9am - 10pm) and the front office closes at 6pm. Mail doesn't get here till late afternoon. So unless the box they send it in fits in my tiny ass mailbox, I have to wait an extra day :cry:

10. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

You get mail on sunday?

11. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Me too, I pretty much ALWAYS have to get my packages the day after delivery at the post office. Tuesday for me.

12. nine1524

Also, is being sent with signature confirmation so they WON'T leave it in your mailbox either way.

13. Roadkill54

Roadkill54 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

U can give your mail man/woman permission to sign for you. I never have to sign for stupid packages anymore when shipped usps

14. Papercuts

Papercuts JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You can also ask BHQ for 'no signature on delivery' in the comments section when placing the order.

15. MostHaggard

MostHaggard JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Man, spent the last 5 days moving into a new place and didn't have internet until last night. Super bummed I missed out on these premiums. Grats to everyone who picked one up! Can't wait to see some flipping footage! :devilcorn:

16. nine1524

Cool, didn't know either of those tips. Thanks!

17. renly25

renly25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hey guys trying to take off the clip and latch off my rep, i remember there being a thread about it i think hust cant find it. was it somewhere here?
    can someone help me out?, thanks

18. nine1524

renly25 likes this.
  19. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Get a torx driver and stick the pointy end in the hole.

Turn anti clockwise and remove screws on the bite handle.

Remove clip and latch.

Replace screws and put the pointy end of the driver back in the hole.

Turn clockwise.

:thumbsup:

renly25 likes this.
  20. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Yup. Almost all balisongs use 2-56 thread #6 torx screws. They may vary in length, the those are the screws.

renly25 likes this.