1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Replicant FYI

apdallaround Jul 14, 2014

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

whats it feel like to put all that work into a product and see it sell out record breakingly fast?

2. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

The same thing happened to me with the green rep. Ordered it and all was well, sure enough I got a call from Bhq and I will have the wait a couple weeks before I recieve mine. I'm glad to hear I will still be recieving it and that BRS and Bladehq are working together to resolve the issue. Disappointing but I can wait :thumbsup:

Thanks BRS
    Thanks BladeHQ

3. Stranger

Stranger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

When will we see some more black Reps (standard or premium/new premium)?

4. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

5. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

So who's gonna be the first one to collect one of every color? :manganr:

6. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Gotta catch them all :ropeman:.

7. Roadkill54

Roadkill54 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just an FYI, if you put the white g10 in boiling water with the RIT dye color of your choosing you can have any color scales you want.

If you happen to have some multi etch and a table top power supply, like I dOOOOOO, you can change the liners to whatever color you want.

So if you bought the white with purple liners you have much more options than those who got the blue/green ones.

Cheers!

nine1524 likes this.
  8. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

it feels like we are doing what we are meant to do.

:thumbsup:

9. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

I'm excited to get my hands on the purple one.
    I am not really a bali guy, but just wanna support BRS as much as I can!

Looseyfur and itadakimasu like this.
  10. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

Your going to have to show us how to do this :devilcorn:

11. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Finally home, was a good day today :D.

Luckily the manager at work today was one of the lax guys who really doesn't care what you do on down time/after you get what you're suppose to do done. Was able to stand and refresh the BHQ site for 20 minutes, and buy a replicant. So yeah, lookin forward to that getting here in a week or so, went with priority mail because it was free, but now I'm thinking I should've gone for the 2 day. Can I change that on BHQ?.. Well even if I can't at least it's coming :devilcorn: just gotta sit and wait and eat popcorn.

12. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

I'm jealous and appreciative at the same time :manganr:

nine1524 likes this.
  13. jwills7

jwills7 Little member

you can change the blue and green just as much as any color! but just a warning, it rubs off from too much use, the only reason companies can color the handles the way they are is because they are dyed when they are still soft.

nine1524 likes this.
  14. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

I don't think you understand G10 very well.... If you were to cut the scale in half it would be the same color. The G10 itself isn't dyed, it isn't plastic.

15. Skipit

Skipit JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Step by step instructions with pics would be nice to have :ropeman:. Then again i might not even try.

16. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The RIT dye itself comes with those instructions, you can get it at Walmart among other places. It's cheap too. I used to customize disc-golf discs with RIT until they changed the formula...it no longer works with that particular type of plastic. It's big in the rc/model car world too I believe. It's super easy to work with.

17. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  18. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:fixed:

19. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

:bwah:

20. smrst45

smrst45 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hopefully enough people blew their wad getting these Reps. and it makes it easier for me to score another Alpha Beast. :devilwag: Don't get me wrong I like my Replicant but, I love my Alpha Beast!