1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS rep...green?

Obijuan Kenobe Nov 8, 2019

1. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I am not sure how to describe this knife, but it's a BRS knife that I picked up here recently. I think it's a Replicant, but I could be misnaming it.

It's a catch and release that I barely handled.

I'd cautiously say it's in 8/10 condition, but likely much better. I am not taking returns, so just saying. Tip intact, edge is smooth and unsharpened AFAIK. There is some wear on the bead blasted portions of the knife, but these are nothing serious.

Comes with a Linos neck sheath, and assortment of bits and pieces for swapping/tweaking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking what I paid for this knife at 340USD shipped CONUS only. If you want me to ship elsewhere, we can talk via PM.

I take PayPal the usual way, and I ship on my dime via USPS Priority mail. What you see is what you will get, as soon as I can get it to you.

Thanks to the Mighty JD.
    obi

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Isaac_99

Isaac_99 Tiny Member

I’ll take it. Please message me

RexRippin and Sam Noell like this.
  3. Isaac_99

Isaac_99 Tiny Member

Conversion started

4. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member