1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Premium Replicant GRAY/PR, Microtech Combat Troodon D/E stonewash

SPN May 26, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPN

SPN Average member

Hey guys, been a while since I've sold anything on here. Just thinning out the collection a little bit to help out with moving expenses coming up. All shipping and handling costs are included in cost. I ship USPS Priority Mail with tracking and accept only PayPal for payment. It is your responsibility to check local and state laws regarding the ownership of these knives. I do not ship internationally.

First up, I have for sale a BNIB BRS Premium Replicant balisong with gray handles and Purple anodized inserts. I picked this one up from BladHQ when they were released and only took it out of the box to inspect it and take pictures. Comes with everything they ship with and still has the factory oil on the blade. Asking price: $350>$340>$330>SOLD!

[​IMG]

Next is a Microtech Combat Troodon D/E with a stonewashed S30-V blade. I purchased this NIB a few years ago from it's original owner and have only taken it out of the box to admire it every 6 months or so. The knife is in pristine condition and comes with it's original box and sheath. Asking price: $370>$320>$310>$300Sold!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  2. SPN

SPN Average member

bump with lower prices :thumbsup:

3. SPN

SPN Average member

More price drops.

4. SPN

SPN Average member

Price drop on Troodon

5. techubr

techubr JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I will take the replicant although I have messaged you on a different deal. Let me know ASAP so we can have this deal go through! Thank you sir!
    :manganr:

6. SPN

SPN Average member

Replicant is sold! Price drop on Combat Troodon. :madaddy:

7. SPN

SPN Average member

Bump with price drop

8. SPN

SPN Average member

price drop

9. SPN

SPN Average member