1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

-=BRS=- Fragment

Looseyfur Jan 14, 2015

1. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

Videos and Pics!

Here is some media for those who may not have seen the imagery
    and videos. This project is really fun and we're really excited about
    all versions of the knife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FRICTION FOLDER OVERVIEW
    [YOUTUBE]es_9gwM_zUQ[/YOUTUBE]

FRAMELOCK TEASER VIDS
    [YOUTUBE]1aSWdTPm7Zo[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]YJHaOzOEgA8[/YOUTUBE]

zogglet likes this.
  2. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

Can't wait mine should be here friday...its going to be a long 3 sleepless nights lol :ross:

3. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Woohoo! They're looking fantastic from the videos and pics. Another Fragment for me to get excited about! My fricky needs a brother. I'll be keeping a unblinking eye out for the G10 and Ti prototypes, too.
    :jumping: :spinsmile: :jumping:

4. Halvaags

Halvaags Little member

so excited. this knife is all my heart desires. My finger will be hovering over the (not yet existent) buy button until then

5. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

[​IMG]
    Fragment Friday...just got mine today and it's really nice!

6. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Good looking knife, congrats.

7. zogglet

My Fragment friction folder has a brother! I feel unworthy as all hell, but am now the very proud owner of a prototype Fragment frame-lock (G10 version). Bear with me if I sound like a broken record for saying yet again: the Fragment project "clicked" with me as soon as I saw the very early workings, and I've been downright transfixed by it ever since.
    :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
    At first I had a little trouble opening it - the detent is intense. But I like it that way. The noise it makes when you open it is immediately recognizable (and addictive and FUN as all hell, as funny as that may sound) and and way different from every other knife I own!

The polished hollow grind complements the polished swedge on the flat ground friction folder implementation awesomely in my opinion, while keeping the consistency of the badass finish on the rest of the blade. The G10 on the prototype is a slightly different color green (a bit grayer) and much smoother. Also, as you can plainly see, the prototype is larger (and obviously heavier). The pocket clip is appropriate and meshes well with the design.

Also, notice the lanyard hole! No design sacrifices had to be made to include it, and it looks fantastic.
    Get pumped, devils! BRS is delivering the creativity, personality, badassery, and just plain fun by the boatloads with the Fragment project! :spacedevil: :rollsmile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

I feel like this one shows off their differences the most.... so cool. I want to fondle them both :cry:

Grats on the pickup :thumbsup:

9. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

Nice!!! Now I got to get my fragment friction a brother too...Can't wait for the production frame-lock model to come out.

10. zogglet

Me neither; I'm curious what tweaks and/or changes on it might be made between now and when the mid-tech model is finalized. The prototype is fantastic and so much fun, as the mid-techs will undoubtedly be! :grinyes:
    :jumping:

11. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yesterday I had the first cutting task for the Fragment.

[​IMG]

zogglet likes this.
  12. zogglet

I've used mine on apples! And an avocado. Fragments are produce-friendly. :manganr:

13. Halvaags

Halvaags Little member

I'm anxious for updates on the framelock!

14. zogglet

:jumping: Me too me too me too! :jumping:

Great, now I'm in Fragment ultra-hype mode again; thanks a lot, dude. :bwah: