1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brs BareBones V2

KaneTheGreat Aug 11, 2017

?

are you interested in the new BB V2?

1. yes

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. "maybe so"

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. KaneTheGreat

KaneTheGreat Tiny Member

welp, 2nd post. anyways, what's your opinions on the soon to be (hopefully) BBv2 ?? I know I cant be the only one at least semi excited for it

tonk likes this.
  2. emvaden

emvaden JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I know I'm excited about the tanto bb. I think it looks great with the new blade shape and I'm hoping that they do a few things like soften the nipple, smooth the handles of any burrs, and it would be really great if they crown the spine. Anyone heard a release date yet?

3. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

We did in fact do all those things you mentioned. As well as use barrel spacers in the rear end.

So yeh I'm excited for it for sure. Always evolving.

4. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You guys are still in business? With all the asshole flippers you have to deal with I thought you would have quit by now:poke:

***:dinobotswoop:

desmodus likes this.
  5. Colt.McDaniel

Colt.McDaniel JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Can’t wait for these Loosey!

6. cutclown

cutclown Little Member

This and bushings :stu: