1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS barebones at knifecenter

snakebill May 22, 2020

1. snakebill

snakebill Little Member

Just grabbed a spur of the moment barebones v2 tanto. Got an instagram notification they were in stock at knifecenter if anyone’s looking.

2. bali_n0ob

bali_n0ob JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I happened to just be browsing knifcenter and saw it available. Purchased it at the drop of a hat; should be coming in the mail this Sat. Really excited to get it. I'll post pics when it comes in

apdallaround, Joker188 and snakebill like this.
  3. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I snagged one second hand for a ridiculously low price. Looks like a great edc,would like a clip though.

snakebill and apdallaround like this.
  4. bali_n0ob

Just got mine in today. @snakebill has your's come in?

@Bigbosssman how are you liking your's so far?

It's alot lighter than I was expecting *good thing* and that blade on it is crazy :stabber:

Attached Files:

snakebill, Joker188 and apdallaround like this.
  5. snakebill

snakebill Little Member

I’m still waiting for it. Tracking says its been at the nyc metro distribution center since yesterday and that delivery is Monday. I don’t get it. Should have been here today. Hoping for tomorrow. I’ll definitely post once I get it.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    apdallaround likes this.
  6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i would love a v1 blade on v2 handles

snakebill and bali_n0ob like this.
  7. bali_n0ob

sooooo I did a thing....

BBv2CrabComeAtMe.png

Joker188, snakebill and apdallaround like this.
  8. snakebill

snakebill Little Member

93B5B827-42AD-4BD5-8621-8D6FA314B741.jpeg Got the barebones today. I’m annoyed it took almost 2 weeks but whatever. I like it. I agree it is lighter than expected. Very smooth, but a completely different animal from the replicant. Replicant feels balanced like a see saw, weird description but it does, barebones is thinner and narrower. I feel it compares to the kershaw lucha and my problem is the lucha is $100 less. The lucha is sharper and scares me and now I’m debating with myself the pros and cons of bearings vs bushings. I’m assuming the barebones is a bushing set up? Either way I’m happy

bali_n0ob and apdallaround like this.
  9. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

B10ABBA2-C57B-4C85-A762-C16D1FE18358.jpeg @Bigbosssman how are you liking your's so far?

For $100 it’s wonderful,definitely much different than my other balis. I put the clip back on and might carry it.

bali_n0ob and apdallaround like this.