1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Alt replicant, BM 42s, Emerson and HTM AXD for cheap

45acpmike Jun 7, 2018

1. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Hey Devils,

Have a few here for sale,

All prices include paypal fees and priority shipping,

PAYPAL and CON US ONLY,

Reasonable offers are welcome, lowballs will be ignored

NO international buyers unless you have a address here in the CON US you would like it shipped to, I will accept no responsibility once it ships to provided address, if this is the case

No trades ATM

BRS Replicant -$SOLD

This one has FM scales installed and has a two tone blade

Includes latch and box sent to me in, was sent white rep box by mistake from previous owner

20180915_153932-1209x384.jpg
    20180915_154050-1209x352.jpg

Benchmade 42s $SOLD

HTM AXD- $250 was 350 O.B.O

LNIB, never carried, comes with pouch and box

View attachment 113547 20180607_151425.jpg View attachment 113544 View attachment 113545 View attachment 113546

Thanks Devils!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  2. Knifedrawar

Knifedrawar BANNED Fucktard

Sweet if the model 11 had adjustable screws that would be a great model like the model 31 that i am in search of if anyone has one .pm
    :bali:

3. ibslammin

ibslammin Average member

Take blackout

Silver____Knight likes this.
  4. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm sure Mike, appreciates your astute observation (with negative connotations), Captain Obvious. How bout exercising a little forum etiquette; and if you're looking for a specific model, use the "Wanted to Buy," sub forum, not the seller's sales thread! Hopefully the Mod's will delete my post, along with your useless contribution.
    :ratsrulez:

Sorry, but I'm just a little pissed off, because I missed out on both the APO, & the Blacked out Ultratech.

5. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Emerson cqc7aw- $SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Novicefliper and blevinsknives like this.
  6. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

BUMP

7. 45acpmike

45acpmike Huge member

Bump with additions

8. Burbs

Burbs Tiny Member

Hi sorry I know this is kinda old but I don't suppose you still have the AXD?