1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS AB Infinity, Barebones v1 and BM51 Green scales

Stumbling Jack Jan 28, 2020

1. Stumbling Jack

Stumbling Jack Little member

Greetings Devils. I hate to see these go but I have taxes to pay so I’m putting them up for sale. Not interested in trades. Payment is PayPal GS and Shipping is USPS Priority with tracking to CONUS only. Prices listed include PP fee and shipping.

Also Disclaimer: Seems this has been happening with some regularity so I’ll address it. I will not sell to anyone who has not introduced themselves in the proper thread on this forum as per the rules.

First up is a BRS Alpha Beast Infinity standard, bnib. 10/10. Did not flip this, cut with it or carry it. This is from the first run. Comes in the white brs box, brs business card and black brs dice. Specs: S35VN, rounded Ti handles, pocket clip. Price: $old

Next is a BRS Barebones. Used, 7.5/10. This one I did carry and use as a warehouse knife so the edge is not sharp anymore. Some light wear marks but no major dents or dings. It’s probably more like an 8/10 but since it’s not sharp anymore I have to put it at a 7.5. Comes in the white brs box with business card. Price is $185

Benchmade 51 Blade HQ exclusive with the GREEN G10 scales. lnib 9/10. Did not carry or cut with, just light flipping. The only other difference between this one and the standard 51 (other than green g10 hole pattern scales) is this knife has a stonewash finish instead of the satin finish of the regular 51s. Price is $225

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  2. Joker188

Joker188 Little Member

Pm'd regarding Bas-R CF

Stumbling Jack likes this.
  3. Zarn

Zarn Little Member

Pmed ill take the thin alt ab

4. Mike41888

Mike41888 Little Member

If that is def a v1I’ll take..

5. Stumbling Jack

Stumbling Jack Little member

Hello, just to clarify for anyone else: Alt Reps weren't released until 2016. That's already a couple of years after the release of the first Replicants ever; with the standard scorpion tanto tip blades. By 2016 they had made minor changes since the original 2014 release so no this is not a v1 Rep. Just one of the first run of Alt blades. Hope that clarifies.

Zarn and RexRippin like this.
  6. 67nick

67nick Huge member

PM sent on the trainer. Thx

7. NickiGucci

NickiGucci Tiny Member

Pm about 51 please

8. Mike41888

Mike41888 Little Member

Dmed 51 I want, just sent dm though

9. Flippin Ballistic