1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRS AB 3.0 and Rep for sale.

exile82187 Sep 3, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Today I am selling a couple from my collection because life is expensive.
    Basic rules apply, 18 and older to buy, only ship to the lower 48 and I will only ship UPS (I get a good deal cause I know the guy), paypal or money order accepted (if paypal I will cover fees and I will not accept the gift option and I will refund right away and discontinue dealings with you if you try, if money order I will not ship until receiving the money in hand).

Ok now that thats out of the way first up is the AB and this will be going for a teal cause I am broke, it is BNIB never flipped and never carried.

*SPF*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And second up is the Rep, guaranteed real and this one is LNIB because I am the second owner and can't confirm that it was never flipped. This one is going for a steal too at.
    *SPF*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And to confirm I have them here are the boxes,
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    desmodus and SOCALSURF like this.
  2. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Pm sent regarding AB!

3. exile82187

AB is SPF rep still available.

4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Is the rep v1 or v2?

5. baliflipper845

baliflipper845 Little Member

ill take the rep!!!!!!!!!! pm me

6. exile82187

both knives are sold pending funds as of now thx for all the interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.