1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Browser Based Wolfenstein 3D Released

Towelie May 9, 2012

1. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

:link:

pretty cool old skool timepasser. :thumbup:

Buffalohump likes this.
  2. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

also free Wolfenstein 3D platinum on the Apple store

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

Playing on iPad now:thumbsup:

4. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

No way! Towelie you rock! :thumbsup:

5. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Appears to move better without the mouse. If you don't pull back opposite, it won't center.
    The review is pretty accurate though the sounds are different to me.
    Still ended up playing the damn thing for 30 minutes. :ross:

6. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Off the reservation

Sweet! Spent many an hour playing that back in the day... :bang:

7. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

i remember the first version .....and the math teacher who would let us into his room to play at lunch.

8. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

No way, you have ruined me! I will be playing this game all day now. I remember it came out when I was in the 4th grade and was the shit! I use to know every level inside and out and all the secret walls and shit. There even use to be a cheat code by pressing the keys MLI or MLK all at once. (tried and didn't work) Then Doom came out, then Quake and so on, but I will always love the original Wolf3D and how it paved the way for the rest.

Great post! :thumbsup:

9. OxBlood

OxBlood I'm your huckleberry

Yet another awesome post. :yuna:

10. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Awesome guys. My br0ther and me used to get down on this all the time too. I was laughing at G3's post because i did the same thing with the mouse. I guess we evolved in first person shooters over the years. I couldn't believe I was having difficulties playing with the mouse. I swore I used it back in the day, but maybe not.