1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brous Sinner

Jim Glass Nov 7, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Glass

Jim Glass Average member

I have my Brous Sinner up for sale. 3.25 " D2 steel, satin finish, cf scale, liner lock. Great flipping action as always from a Brous product. Still shaving sharp and centered. No stick or play and will close under the weight of the balde alone. A great rendition of Sal Manaro's design. Comes with hard case and COA, it's number 91/500. Price is SOLD shipped paypal only. No trades and no international sales. Thowing up these pics for now and will add more later or I can email more on request just let me know.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  2. Jim Glass

Jim Glass Average member

Bump

3. Jim Glass

Jim Glass Average member

Bump.

4. Jim Glass

Jim Glass Average member

Bump