1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brock Samson is A++

BigJim May 16, 2006

1. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

Great Dealer and a premire place for Striders and other cool knives.

Great communication and Fast shipping. Genuinely Nice guy and honest!

s4supply.com get you some!

2. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

s4supply

Patrick from S4supply is a great guy!! Honest and upfront.
    We are finishing up the mother of all trades! When it is done, I will post the
    details and pictures. This is one for the record books!

In order for this to happen it need a knife dealer that was ABOVE question and with customer communication and skills way ABOVE average.

GO S4SUPPLY.COM!!!!!!!!!!!:jdevil:

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

+1!

I have known Patrick for almost as long as I was on the internets and he has always been top notch!

4. LRJ25D

LRJ25D Huge member

S4Supply / Brock (++++)

Outstanding, quick, well-packed, Service !

Regards

Brock Samson likes this.
  5. Brock Samson

Brock Samson S4supply.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

:chuck: I think you got me turning red.:bwah:

Thanks Devils

6. jfscmedic

jfscmedic Huge member

Brock Samson is A++

Working on my 5th transaction with this seller ...Great communication. First knife ordered arrived in 2 days flat via Priority Mail. 2nd order received and better than expected. Hoping the 3rd order will arrive today. GREAT SELLER

Update...4 completed transactions so far...every one arrived in 2 days flat via Insured Priority Mail. Looking for another shipment today...someone needs to buy this guy out before I go broke LOL

scmedic

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
  7. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

Brock Samson kicks ass. Thanks for the smooth deal.

8. wynter

wynter Huge member

Aces all the way! Sold a good knife for a good price, sent it quick like a bunny rabbit, and was a friendly guy to deal with.

9. kizuf

kizuf czechee ďábel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Super smooth deal - excellent communication, fast shipping :thumbsup:, the knife is great so I'm happy devil now, thanks.

10. Brock Samson

Brock Samson S4supply.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thank you. That was a favorite EDC of mine. It'll be missed but happy to see its appreciated

11. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great transaction. Shipped fast and packaged very well. He couldn't find a part and upgraded it with another part to compensate. Would definitely buy from again.