1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brian Tighe d/a otf

BennytheBlade Feb 15, 2019

1. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

Saw it a few weeks ago. Branded "Brian Tighe and Friends" and obviously made by a larger production maker. So who are his friends?

3. Brian_W204

BTW, it looks like it would make a good user. It's very similar to the size and weight and shape of a Scarab S/E, but lacks the useless glass breaker and is $200 cheaper than Scarabs were the last time dealers had them in stock. I'm not crazy about the look of handle texturing, though.

Still wondering who makes them. Pretty much has to be one of: Microtech, Heretic, Hogue, or Benchmade.

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

It says its a custom, not BTAF... I agree its a great as far as proportions and for carry, except its cost and too fancy. Made in Canada where Tighe is located... would love more info on it.

5. Brian_W204

Dealer website says country of origin is USA, and given the laws, I don't think this is a mistake.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  6. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

I kinda like the texturing and usually that shit turns me off to a knife.

7. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

I believe I've seen custom and production. These look interesting. Never handled one but I hear nothing but good about Tighes