1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brian Meyer is good to go.

David Delgado Oct 20, 2019

1. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

He has bought a few knives from me. Very fast payment, great communication, and an asset to the community. I would do business with again. Thanks Brian!

2. Chris_Himself

Chris_Himself Bay Area Devil Alliance

Brians g2g, not a tirekicker, smooth transaction

3. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Good 2 go. Dead straight he asked for 210$ instead of 239$. Ate all the fees and boy does it look beautiful. No Mark's, tip intact, neon green with awesome spacers. Came in 2 days. Gives a good deal sort of like me. Sent me tracking pic immediately. And was HONEST about knife that he is not the original owner of it. I've been looking for a partner for my other white satsuna and my chrome omeni 2 and got it. Oh yea good communication. Would do business again

4. Scott Meers

Scott Meers Little Member

Completed a trade with Brian, no issues, quick to ship, and knife as described.