1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking News!!!

Thanos74 Nov 30, 2017

1. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Lady's and gentleman of the Mighty JD, I just wanted to let you all know that my wife and I just found out , this past monday, that we are going to have a baby!!! We have been married a little over a year now and it just gets better and better everyday!!! This will be my second child, I have a fourteen year old daughter who thinks she is thirty five, but it is my wife's first child and we are extremely excited ,and my wife , understandably, is a little scared. We haven't told anybody yet cause we want to surprise the parental units for CHRISTMAS ! But damn if it ain't hard to keep this a secret!!! I've almost let the cat out of the bag several times already!!! But I need a creative way to tell the folks so I'm asking you all for some imaginative ideas, I'm open to any and all suggestions so let's hear what cha got!!!! Thanks to you all!!!

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats ,your the second person today on this web site that told me his wife is having a child {first one was a PM} ,It's a awesome day here at JD in the news department .

markandrex, Kelper and Thanos74 like this.
  3. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

congratulations!

i hate children.

J/k i have two little boys.

Ok maybe just strongly dislike.

4. Thanos74

Thanks Mr.Gary!!! I appreciate it!!! We are really excited about this!!!

begreen61, markandrex and Kelper like this.
  5. Thanos74

Thanks!!! And I'm sorry about your boys, have you considered trading them in for a girl? Lol!!! Just kidding!!! I'm hopping for a boy this time cause I really want to be SOMEBODY'S hero!!! My daughter's hero is her band director!!! Go figure!!! I love her more that anything but teenagers suck!!! Any way thanks again!!

John rozen, begreen61, ded i and 2 others like this.
  6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Congratulations!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  7. Thanos74

Thank you!!!

8. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Congrats! You can have a crib in the room covered with a sheet and when everyone's around unveil it... kinda like what they do when a new car model comes out.

begreen61, markandrex, ded i and 2 others like this.
  9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I tried to be fancy, Thanos74 but it didn't work! All the best!!!

10. Thanos74

Thanks!!! And your idea is not bad but it would be hard to set that up at my mom's since that's where the "unveiling" will be taking place. But I do like the concept!!!

markandrex and Kelper like this.
  11. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

:congrats:
    Really chuffed for you. Some secrets are hard to keep.

12. Thanos74

Thanks Clydetz!!! I got what you was going for and I appreciate what you did there!!!

begreen61 and markandrex like this.
  13. Thanos74

Thank you kelper!!! And you dont know just how right you are!!! This is killing us but since our entire family meets down at my mom's for CHRISTMAS breakfast we want to not only suprise my folks but everybody all at once!!! Going to be tough but we gotta do it!!!

14. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Hope you can keep your secret. It will be very special if you accomplish keeping the secret until Xmas.

Does your wife drink? Because she can't anymore (obviously). So be careful. This is often how the secret gets out...observant friends.

There are many old stand-bys. Cigars and champagne?

Of course you woman is scared. She is going to pass a human through her legs.

Glad you guys are so happy...at least your daughter can help out since she thinks she's 30. That should mean she'll be dying to help. Ha ha!

obi

15. Thanos74

Thanks Obi!!! It will be hard to keep secret that's for sure , mainly because we live in such a small town, but I'm pretty sure we can pull it off :D My wife and I neither one drink or smoke so that's not going to be a problem, and she's more afraid of whether or not she will be a good mom or not more over than the pain issue, which she admited she was nervous about. I told her that she will be a great mom and that she has nothing to worry about. My daughter really likes the attention of being an only child but your right , she will definitely be there to help out!!!

16. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

17. Thanos74

Thank you miss ded i !!! And thank you for the suggestion!!! I love chocolate anything!!! We don't know the sex yet because it's still early on, but we have our first obgyn apt. This up coming Wednesday!!! I thought about having shirts made with the first ultrasound pic on them and the appropriate name above the pic ie. Dad or Mom or Mamaw etc...lol!!! Thank you again for the kind words!!!

18. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

As a grandmother I would love the shirt idea. Cool idea as well.

markandrex, ded i and Thanos74 like this.
  19. Thanos74

We also thought about telling my daughter before we go over to mom's and having her wear a shirt that says "Big sister in training" under her jacket and when the time comes to open gifts take her jacket off!!! Lol!!!

markandrex and Kelper like this.
  20. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That sounds kind of cool.