1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BREAKING NEWS: Osama bin Laden killed? (NO POLITICS)

TacoMan5000 May 1, 2011

1. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

I think for myself and my personal spin is there will never be a pic because most likely Osama died many years ago of renal failure. There is a vid/pics for Dec 2001 showing a man in the last stages barely able to move one of his arms. I do not believe what any govt says including my own. They are sandbagging and sodomizing the general public but believe whatever you want. It is your right. Let us see what changes in the future.

HotrodKelley and El Gringo like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You tell them firepowerfox,Im with you all the way,,, Trust the goverement that funny:bwah::bwah::bwah:

Buried at sea, with are honorable hero sailors who died for are country,not right,,The only good buried at sea he deserved in a good flushing down the tolet.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    firepowerfox likes this.
  3. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Even if a photo is brought to light... who is going to think it wasn't photo shopped! :violindevil:

4. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

there is software to detect if it was photoshopped. its messes the pixels up wrong.

5. Kura

Kura The Devil’s bloodline

I got his photo from his facebook, it's on the last post he made 222320_10150246865632009_770302008_8910019_3605444_n.jpg

SugarSkull and tubtar like this.
  6. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

7. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

They did that already. They're called the TSA

norcal13 likes this.
  8. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

[​IMG]

9. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Well, funny, but political. Still not proper on the JD. :bwah: On another note, the President has announced that he is not intending to release the death photos of Osama. To the people that think that it is a conspiracy and that Osama isn't dead, I would say that I have difficulty in believing that all the people from Navy Seals, Navy Commanders, Special Forces Command, and The Cabinet could all be on the same page in a cover-up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  10. Bake

Bake Huge member

Damn, Photos will not be released. This is sad. Conspiracy theories will be abundant and some will not get the since of closure they need.

11. Bake

Bake Huge member

Those that believe in the conspiracy theories will have no problem believing they could all be on the same page. After all some think that our government brought the towers down. Now that would be one hell of a cover up.

Bobert likes this.
  12. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

One fact you folks are overlooking....Navy SEALS would **NEVER** consent to being used as pawns for any political agenda or propaganda, and God help anyone who tried to involve them in it....retribution would be brutal.

13. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

I don't think every situation is that cut and dried, man. There are always variables to everything that some people can't see.

14. payaso

payaso Soothsayer

Totally agree with you on that one.:shockedevil:

15. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

To those of you who are in love with the conspiracy and need to not believe............believe this.
    Our government can't pave fucking roads.
    What possible chance do they have at dreaming up , executing and keeping secret something that spans so many levels , branches and time zones.
    None.
    Absomotherfuckinglutely none.

Bobert likes this.
  16. jfever311

jfever311 Ya give me fever!

That sums it up.

Of course, there are those who believe Elvis is still alive............ ;)

17. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Am I the only one that thinks this is sounding a lot more like an assassination...?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Its interesting how the story keeps changing.

18. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Exactly!

They couldn't even keep a fucking blowjob secret!!!

tubtar likes this.
  19. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Jeez. This thread is disintegrating.

How about some fucking graphic photos taken by Paki Security after the raid. Will that help?

Reuters

20. Kura

Kura The Devil’s bloodline

NEWS FLASH...this just in

Bin laden still dead...debates now on every TV channel, stay tuned for an exclusive line of made up dumb ass questions

Manganr likes this.