1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

breaking bad

norcal13 Mar 8, 2009

1. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Yeah, it was an amazing episode for sure.

I really like the chicken man. He has taken on a new dimension for me now with this insight into his past. And the fucker in the wheel chair...awesome background. Now I am thinking the chicken man put him there.

Walter has almost lost it.

And I am SURE he lied at the dinner table.

obi

2. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

the episode with Gus and Jesse and the other dude in Mexico was friggin awesome! Sometimes Walter just pisses me off, but it seems that he does care about his bro-in-law. I wonder if that would be reciprocated if he knew the real Walter.

3. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

One more episode this season. "Face Off".

Walter is going to have to find his Heisenberg again.

4. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

The BB series always presents episodes with angles.

Jesse is avoiding self blame for the child's poisoning (which may be the case). Walter's thoughts trace the incident back to Gus. Yet Walter was warned to stay away or the Family gets hit.
    Is Walter convinced that Fring will still kill without mercy even though the warning has
    not been unheeded? Gus made it clear on this situation, still Walter is crashing into paranoia.

He's in deep..can't touch the bottom.

Gus wants a Cook but releases Jesse when he understands the child was poisoned; just as Gus had accomplished with The Cartel not far in the past. Gus is ?genuinely?
    concerned about the incident.

Does Gus think the Cartel are involved with poisoning, so he realizes getting into his ride is a mistake? Maybe his survival instinct is sending a message no to be ignored.

Perhaps Walter was going to be absconded to the Lab to cook.

Facets on a diamond. I love this show. :RXX:

5. Nathan Dewey

Nathan Dewey That guy you know Knife Maker or Craftsman

Coolest TV death EVER!!!!!

"I won"

6. Towelie

Bad fucking ass finale!

marcinek and JohnnyBmore like this.
  7. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

THAT WAS INFREAKINGSAIN!!!

Great Finale

8. ballofcontusion

ballofcontusion Huge member

I don't know ..I liked it but still thought it was kind of lacking..maybe not- might have to watch it again!

9. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

I thought the finale was good....I enjoyed seeing Gus getting street justice, and Walt getting a chance to show his fangs ("I WON !!!"). It will certainly be interesting to see what Walt & Jessie do next year....(open a Starbuck`s together maybe ? :-)

10. marcinek

marcinek Huge member

Whoa. That. Was. Awesome.

And two big thumbs up for Towelie in getting the animated gif up so quickly!

Towelie likes this.
  11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

An outstanding finale.

How did Walter get the berries to the child?

Nice touch Towelie.

[​IMG]

12. Towelie

gracias. I had a larger one, but it shrunk when i added it to photobucket. sorry for making it my sigline so quickly. didn't mean to ruin it for anyone. that was a pretty awesome finale though. right up there with the season 3 finale of Dexter IMO.

13. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

No problem with your sig timing, Towelie.

Were you surprised that Walter poisoned the child?

That blew me away as much as the rest of this jigsaw placing episode.

14. Towelie

Yes, pretty surprised by the lilly of the valley or whatever the plant that was called again on his back patio. It almost seemed like Jesse kind of hinted at it to feel him out about it not being Gus. I replayed the bomb part a couple of times. Pretty fucking cool that Walt got Gus to shit himself for a change. Duede was always so calm and collective. Also, it seems like the showed paid tribute to the late, great Al Davis with that scene. LOL. Go Raiders!

15. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

I don't think Jesse had a real lead to who poisoned the child. The episode explains Walter's over the top behavior. Walter was warned to stay away, or else.

He did stay away yet wanted Pinkman to think the end was near. All so WW could 'win'.

A scene during episode 13/TET, was made clear by the finale. WTF, are we supposed to watch this backwards?

Walter is sitting next to the pool, spinning the handgun on the table. The first two times we get to see, the barrel is pointing toward W. The third time it points to something else, away from W.

[​IMG]

16. snowreaper1

snowreaper1 Huge member

I thought that was a great way to end this season. Only thing is
    there wasn't much of a lead in to whats gonna go down next season.
    The whole poisoning thing really fell me for a loop. You dont think that
    Walter has that in him but when it comes down to it hes a lot more
    unpredictable and dangerous than it seems.
    Gus's death scene was freaking amazing. At first you see him walking
    out the room looking fine. Then the camera pans over to the other side
    and you see his exposed skull!! Sick!!!
    Breaking Bad is the best tv show since The Sopranos. Cant wait till next
    season.

17. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

!!!!!

LOVED IT!!! Walt has evolved so much, I can't believe what he has done just in this season. Just goes to show that those lines we draw in the sand of what our limits are, are never permanent.

I started watching this while I was on maternity leave earlier this year, they replayed the first 3 seasons starting back in Jan. or so. Every Thursday morning I would get up with the baby and watch the 2 recorded from the night before. I wish I could get ster into it!

18. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

You know it makes you homesick for east county. :bwah:

19. Towelie

Sup Mary. Longtime no see. Yeah, I caught on to this show late too, but I'm glad I did finally.

hahaha:bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
  20. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

I have to admit it kind of does a little. We don't have any sort of craziness like that out here, at least not where we live. The big news story last fall was about how a coyote was spotted at the airport. A COYOTE!! LOL