1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Brand new Zero Tolerance 0450 FOR SALE!!! Good price

Sharpazzhell Jul 26, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

OK 1st off like I said I never break my knives below a 9. Once again you are responsible and judge of the condition of it which in my opinion is a 10 out of 10. Accept pay pal payments only. All pay pal fees, USPS priority shipping, and insurance will be covered by me.

Fyi: check my other sales for best offer. I'm going to raise price tomorrow with a BEST OFFER so come get it now

Ok up for sake is a ZT0450. The 1st time I open it was juring the video I made. It was only licked out 1 or 2 times. Check out the pictures and watch the video Which will explain everything better than me writing on keyboard. It comes complete with the bubble wrap and below a Box. And I took a the nylon pouch that the gonzo knife was in and I put it in math and then I put it inside the bubble wrap and then inside box also comes with Paperwork here I have never used it for cutting or anything and it has been stored in that safe since I got it recently. Locks up solid. No need to flick wrist. Just press flipper. I got it from gpknives.com. it costs me 188$. I did not oil it or do anything with the screws. Just wiped fingerprints off.I am asking 160$ OR BEST OFFER. Please put down an honest reasonable offer based on what is in the pictures and the video and what set about it that's in describing the item.this ones a little different from my other sales. Lile I recently bought it. Never plsced it on table either.ask questions, and pm me if you want. Video found on folder knife conflict. I already put it back and I don't want to take it out again but get out again put fingerprints on it again so I took really good pictures. Let's just say before I made that video it was considered mint condition.

Pics:

20190726_133220_resized.jpg 20190726_133230_resized.jpg 20190726_133236_resized.jpg 20190726_133242_resized.jpg 20190726_133251_resized.jpg 20190726_133300_resized.jpg 20190726_133510_resized.jpg 20190726_133102_resized.jpg 20190726_133336_resized.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. Sharpazzhell

Offers anyone? There has to be someone that's willing to put down an honest offer I know that for a fact so put it down . Just do it put the number down PM me, get the knife for good price I get some money everyone's happy . That's why it's there . Best offer. And you get the 0450.

3. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You have to wait 24 hours before bumping your sales add. Nice knife.

4. Sharpazzhell

I know that. I just added best offer. It s stv160$ still which was ny original price. Thanx appreciate it. I didnt change digits. Thsnx again

5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Next one im making permanent. See ya in august.

Flip Tripper and VANELLI like this.
  6. Sharpazzhell

Sold Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.