1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BRAND NEW Atropos Demon for sale

Thomas Shin May 23, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Shin

Thomas Shin Tiny Member

BRAND NEW Atropos Demon for sale. Only opened to see the knife. . . .very sexy. Never used or flipped. I didnt know BRS was dropping the Alpha Beast before I bought the Atropos Demon. Rather keep the Alpha Beast and make up the cost. Alpha Beast was Expensive lol. US shipping only. Asking $235 + shipping, it is how much I bought it for with tax. Payment method: Paypal. You get the benefit of not waiting a month+. Feel free to ask me any questions. Good Looks.

SPECS: Steel D2, 60 HRC, Milled titanium handles, Blade thickness 3.8 mm, Blade length 110 mm, Full length 265 mm, Weight 150 gram, Tang pins, stainless steel bushings, Bronze washers, Titanium block spacers, Stainless steel latch-lock

screen_shot_2018_05__qSpqw.jpg screen_shot_2018_05__wdgJ5.jpg screen_shot_2018_05__HMCbm.jpg screen_shot_2018_05__kLbFY.jpg

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Tom Pettit and BennytheBlade like this.
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

3. Thomas Shin

Thomas Shin Tiny Member

4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Was just trying to help you out. That link takes you to where new members are required to post introductions.

After that, you may want to review the sales rules to be sure you have all required info.

Nice Bali. Good luck.

5. Thomas Shin

Thomas Shin Tiny Member

Gotcha Thanks!

seandavid55 likes this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Forms of payment accepted?
    I'm not asking cause I'm interested, but because it is a rule as well as just a good idea.

Thomas Shin likes this.
  7. Thomas Shin

Thomas Shin Tiny Member

Still for sale...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  8. Thomas Shin

Thomas Shin Tiny Member

feel free to offer reasonably. WTS only

9. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sending PM.
    Mike