1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bradley Kimura's For Sale.......

poolhustler Sep 4, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poolhustler

poolhustler Huge member

**If you have any questions please send me a PM. Do not reply in this thread. Thanks!!

First to say the traditional “I’ll take it” in this post. Prices include PP fees and Priority shipping to your door. Tracking # will be sent as soon as an item is shipped. If you need/want additional pics, I can email them to you.

Shipping to CONUS only please. No trades at this time unless it’s for a rare NIB Leek.

* You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you.

#4 – Polished. NIB Serial #80 *** SOLD ***
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#6 – 95% condition. No box. Slightly loose latch. **SOLD** (filamrockr) Shipped
    #6 - Polished Silver. LNIB - tiny tiny rub mark on blade. **SOLD** (Manu-Mental) Shipped

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  2. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member

Howdy, I'll take the Kimura 6 loose latch for 70...PM sent!

3. Manu-Mental

Manu-Mental Little member

I'll take the #6 polished LNIB. PM sent.

4. poolhustler

poolhustler Huge member

One Left Bump........ :devilzeek

5. poolhustler

poolhustler Huge member

Price drop on last Polished #4

6. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

question

sending pm.

7. poolhustler

poolhustler Huge member