1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bradley Kimura, Halo V, Tumult, Orange 0350

nman729 Oct 17, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nman729

nman729 Average member

Hey devils, these are up for sale again and I need to get rid of them. I accept paypal only. All prices include paypal fees and full insurance on shipping.

Bradley Kimura 7 mirror polish on blade. SOLD

A ZeroTolerance 0350 limited edition in orange. SOLD

HK Tumult OTF 14800 DLC blade. This one is a user, with wear on the grips and blade. However it is still in pretty good condition. It is razor sharp and the D2 blade is great steel. I have a new pocket clip coming from Benchmade for this that I'll include for free obviously. Asking $120, comes with generic Benchmade box and microfiber bag.

[​IMG]

Microtech Halo V Tanto Apocalyptic stonewash. This one is a beast, I love it but it needs to go because I never use it. It is in brand new condition, only fired a few times. Comes with the box, papers and blade tech sheath. I'm asking $500.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  2. nman729

nman729 Average member

Bump, ZT sold

3. nman729

nman729 Average member

Bump

4. Tyrrellica

Tyrrellica Brigade Member Brigade Member

Is the Kimura sold yet?

5. nman729

nman729 Average member

The funds just cleared a few hours ago, sorry man.

6. nman729

nman729 Average member

Price drops!

7. nman729

nman729 Average member

Bump

8. nman729

nman729 Average member

Bump, more price drops. Probably the lowest I can go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.