1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bowie alpha beast w/ acid washed blade for sale.

Scott Orange Oct 7, 2019

1. Scott Orange

Scott Orange Little Member

Bowie AB w/ acid washed blade w/ heat colored all titanium screws and new set of 4 kuski brass barrel spacers for sale. Very little play as shown but needs new tang pins. Handles touch. I have no idea how to properly do this so im letting this one go cheap to compensate the buyer. $250.00 sv/tv obro paypal or zelle accepted and shipped usps priority mail in US only. Thanks for looking.

* Withdrawn for now*

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Where's the pics? Rules state they gotta be here somewhere in this thread....

Thanos74 and Guillermo like this.
  3. Scott Orange

Sorry I thought I did. Fixed.

crogers likes this.
  4. Daigen

Daigen Little Member

messaged

5. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

Still available? PM inbound

6. Scott Orange

Out for new tang pins, dorry it is not available for now. Thanks.

7. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

Not to step on your thread, but if the knife is out for repair, it could be some time before you get it back. Perhaps you should ask a mod to delete your sales thread, and post a new one with new pics when you receive the knife back.

8. Scott Orange

Thought thats what I in the post above. Thanks tho.

9. Scott Orange

Mods please close. Thanks.

seandavid55 likes this.