1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bottle Opener Balis Available.

Blurred Memories Jul 14, 2019 at 4:34 AM

1. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Little Member

Accidentally stumbled across this information while following up this weekend with someone I met at bladeshow. He's making a batch of Syns for some upcoming show in vegas and has a little room to add a few more if anyone is interested. Dude actually called me back on a saturday.

Handles are more thinly stacked than brss or homs

CTS-204P blade steel
    6AL4V handles and hardware
    bearings.

base cost is 600 with free anno choices. Some other customizations available for + cost.

He will ask for half cost up front. Said they'll be finished middle of next month.

some pics and vids of these on his IG.

upload_2019-7-14_3-17-23.png

buscard.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

$600 is steep and the bottle opener thing is kinda gimmicky.

3. David Delgado

David Delgado Little Member

Did you get to handle one?

4. Blurred Memories

I did actually, and I liked it. that's why I was reaching out. his first latches only racheted to two positions and didnt latch with knife open, so I just took a business card.

to me it felt similar to a bastinelli vulcan I handled there, but was more affordable. You could also maybe compare it to a lighter weight barebones, like if barebones handles were ti instead of steel.

5. Blurred Memories

yeah that's not at all my favorite part and why I chose the title for this thread, but it's a unique design, quality materials, made in usa, and this maker's first balisong pattern. I decided to get one, just figured i'd share the info cuz with quick searching I couldn't find any mention of them here.

~b

apdallaround likes this.