1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Boston area 2nd Official JD Hook up

begreen61 Aug 30, 2018

1. Augrewa

Augrewa Tiny Member

Awesome I can't wait this is going to be even better than the first one!

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

be a JD hat give away complement from Des and Ron

seandavid55 and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  3. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That is outstanding my compliments and thank you to the both of them.

HOO RAA
    SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

4. begreen61

leaving earily morning ,,anything past 6 I'm running late in my mind ,,give me time to settle in maybe eat and visit with Gunny ( i call little brother ) and his better half . couldn't help myself bringing a lot more knives than expected ,more people coming ,,this is a good thing bringing a camera and anyone coming get video my phone doesn't do that and last time ,i had awesome video but couldn't figure out how to put it on JD .

also planing to make some leaders for your community to do these every 3,4 or 6 month and watch it grow ,, I'm cominng to see gunny but also to represent JD so knives will be showned but ,I do want to start a JD hub in that area so we will be conducting business to , and I want to see the real EDC ,,,the EDC is your best knife or it wouldnt be your EDC

see ya all tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,peace
    g

5. Morgan McQueeney

Bring it on brother we will be here with open arms.

Semper Fi brother,
    Gunny

seandavid55, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  6. begreen61

I know, little brother and looking forwards to it

g

Kelper and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Hope you guys have a great time.. G I still have video of our meetup I dont know how to upload lol.. Tech stuff is getting complicated lol.

8. Morgan McQueeney

Rosie please don't ever forget you are always welcome at my place and any Boston meet!!!

Semper Fi little lady,
    Gunny

Kelper likes this.
  9. begreen61

can you e-mail it???

love
    g

10. Kelper

Thanks Morgan and G. Yes I can try next week to email it to yoi G. Got to be up at 4am tomorrow and Sunday..inbox me your email..

11. begreen61

Leaving on time see ya in 3/4 hours ,, Games on ,,

g

12. Morgan McQueeney

Hoo Raa brother

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

Kelper likes this.
  13. begreen61

IMG_0723.JPG IMG_0724.JPG IMG_0725.JPG Dennis IMG_0726.JPG Dave from DC Blade works out of main IMG_0727.JPG and Josh and Cody center IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0730.JPG Hunter won the JD hat IMG_0731.JPG It was a good meet ,, I brought some awesome knives ,,they only zoned into the flippers,,,did some trading ,,hell may do some more ,,,also leaving Morgan Aka Gunny in charge of the Boston area met ups ,,I sugested every 6 month they were pushing more like 3 months ,,what ever they decide ,,I'll send a few knives and now that I think about it I want some reviews you all flipped my grails and cotroversale chinese knives I want to see some reviews in the review section in JD,,,got it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,got it

g

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  14. Morgan McQueeney

Thanks G for showing up and helping me fix the laundry door before the meet . My wife really appreciated it. She wants me to thank you and Des for the crystal. It was great seeing you brother and I will not wait another year to see you again !!!
    The meet was a total success in my opinion. We doubled our number from last year and hopefully it will continue to grow.
    Des I wish you were here to you would of had a blast.
    Rosie you better be here next year!!!

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

15. Kelper

Gosh looks like you all had fun... I better practice MY flipping ready for next year. Don't want to show you boys up lol.

16. Morgan McQueeney

Okay JD brothers and Sisters another JD Boston meet is scheduled December 8th in Fitchburg Ma. At 13:00 that's 1:00 PM for those that can't tell military time LoL. If you need directions please contact me. Look forward to seeing you all again soon !!!

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

begreen61 likes this.
  17. begreen61

who is coming ,,weather and work providing i'll be there ,,bringing knives to sell for the most part'

g

18. Morgan McQueeney

Look forward to seeing you again G !!! I know Dennis ,Hunter, Josh ,Dave from D_C_ Bladeworks, and a couple of other people are going to be there that I know of brother.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

begreen61 likes this.
  19. begreen61

Planning on leaving tomorrow and get a hotel ,,,,bringing chuck my navigator ,, it's a long drive for a after work thing,,, bringing knives to trade and sell so I may take some hits on the knives but thats part of the games in the knife world,,,,,,,,,,,

Giving away a Boker AK-74 at the meet to one lucky Boston area JDBA Member ,,,Complements of JD .I'm traveling 3 hrs plus so I want to see some people Got it Boston Devils,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see ya Saturday,,Gunny I'll see you little Brother tomorrow . PEACE DEVILS

g

20. Morgan McQueeney

Hoo Raa see you here brother safe travels to you and Chuck !!!

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

seandavid55 likes this.