1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bondhus Arms CL380

WyldStyl3 Jan 16, 2014

1. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

2. cja245

cja245 Level: True Devil

it looks painful

3. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Holy.....:devilzeek

One question though,how fast and how easy is it to deploy? I'd wonder if you could flip-flop it open with one hand while you tangle with a crazy??

Personally I may get one of these:

http://www.doubletapdefense.com/index.shtml

In 9MM with no porting,not a distance gun but at close range a 9MM is gonna be pretty lethal.

4. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

DoubleTap should make more, and longer videos - maybe then someone will get bored enough to buy one... :devilroll:

5. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Saw it at Shot yesterday.
    I'll pass.

6. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

Agreed. That looks like an absolute nightmare to deploy.
    I'm sooner have one of those NAA 22lrs. Even smaller, easier
    to deploy. Yes, it's not as strong, but I bet you can get a
    shot off faster.

7. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

Yes, slow to deploy, but for the gal who has to walk from her office to the 5th level of a dark parking garage it's a helluva lot better than clutching pepper spray or holding your keys like some pointy brass knuckles. And the LASER warning should be a good deterrent.

I'd buy one but you just know my Kommie State won't allow that thing anywhere near me. :bwah: Legally speaking, of course. :madaddy:

8. bfm

bfm Should read BMF a new type of Strider

9. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'd rather have one of theseā€¦.

Mike G. remember this interesting gun? I could have bought one back in 1980 for about $250-$300; now they are going for $800-$1,000!

[​IMG]
    COP .357 Magnum, 4 barrel

10. ArchAngel

ArchAngel "CHO CREEP"

WOW. I thought I was the only person to like the Cop.
    I have had mine since the 80's I think.
    It is a fun little gun. It is not any thinner than a 1911, and it's not light, but it is fun to shoot. It shoots a square pattern on paper, ever so nicely. They are a well made piece

11. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

This thing fascinates me the more I study it.
    It looks like the product of some 22-yr old nerdish engineering major who sat up all night tweaking on Jolt Cola and playing with SolidWorks.

It would even be a fairly effective punching device when you ran out of ammo. It's become one of those things that the more I look at it, the more I WANT one.

Or at least the .DXF files to it.

12. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I've only ever seen one up close. American Derringer supposedly bought the rights, never heard of them building these. Nice gins and hella intimidating from the business end!

13. unreconstructedgordo

unreconstructedgordo Level: True Devil

Parker they were the kewlest worthless boat anchor I can think of. :ropeman: When I couldn't keep all 4 on a 7 yard shilo reliably , I passed the little atomic cannon down de road!:devilroll:

14. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

I had the same results! I could also never figure out which barrel it would come out of next. Plus, one hell of a trigger pull. Its a cool novelty but I still sold mine.

15. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

I had a pair of them.
    Used them in a movie called "Blade Runner".
    Sold them off, I think Rick Monsour still has one.
    They were basically a gimmick.

16. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Kind of sums it up right here.

17. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

18. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Blade Runner....wasn't that the movie about the Jamaican ice dancers?

I never suggested they were accurate. Just kinda neat. I would not mind having one on the hutch next to the MD Highlander.

Yes, I'd prefer a 1911a1 in 38 Super, late 20's or early 30's, but this would at least make a nice paperweight and conversation piece.

As an aside, i turned off the autocorrect on the ipad. It makes typing a lot easier.....now if it had a delete key in additn to the backspace, it may actually be useful for posting.