1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Boker Dark Hollow review

Rio Mar 14, 2014

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

If you asked me I would say WTF??? Did sniper bladeworks shoot themselves in the foot?????:devilzeek, this is to me the best production for the money out there hands down!!!, not only is this a super beefy folder, it feels great on the hand and for the money you ABSOLUTELY can not go wrong!!!, I put my reputation on the line ( no wise cracks mofo's:manganr:), the edge is slim super sharp, I mean it it will cut you by just looking at it.Boker and sniper did a great job on this knife.:thumbsup:
    Specs pic by blade hq where I got it from.

2. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

Boker seems to really be stepping up there game.

3. Rio

I have to agree with you on that the ergonomics alone on some of this folders liked this one and the gtc and others confirms it:thumbsup:

4. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Who wrote this cause it sure as hell wasn't rio.....

5. Rio

WHAT?!!!!!!! i did say mofo's:ropeman::bwah:

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Yep, the boker collabs have been turned up a notch while keeping the price reasonable.

7. HAMMERDROP

HAMMERDROP Little member

Really ???

I had a Dark Hollow ... notice I said HAD!!
    If the hardware had been beefier and the blade not 440c maybe.
    I dumped the Dark into the Hollow the first chance I got.
    It had me going I thought it was too cool and then when it arrived I was just bummed out.
    The edge was not ground even there was lock rock... if a bladestop had been built into it may have prevented the rock. The dainty hardware did not sit flush in the scale.
    The collab was headed in the right direction Sniper just picked the wrong company to collab with. Boker makes some nice knives however this was not one of them I told Lance he should kick somebodies ass at Boker.
    Sure for the money it was ok it was just not a user.
    my .2cents....

Michael