1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

body builder anyone?

mrtgbnkr Oct 27, 2004

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrtgbnkr

mrtgbnkr Cool Dude

2. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Gainfully Unemployed

Someone kill it!!! :justplayin: It's Super HOTT, not Super fucked-the-hell-up!

3. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

:D :D :D :D :D :D

4. WT351

WT351 Lone Star Moderator Super Moderator

When you can see the ripples in the implants....that's just nasty. :smt078

5. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Good grief! Look out Kaxter, I think she could rape you. :fuckuup:

6. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

wow, i thought she was a man till i saw the rest of her. nasty stuff. oh well, i am sure someone gets off to it..... :gogdog:

7. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Wow, as disgusting as this looks to me, I can't stop looking because I'm so intrigued by it :D

Maybe that just makes me sick? :? :help:

8. Outsider

Outsider Huge member

Ugh! :smt078

I don't mind female bodybuilders as long as they TRY to look feminine, but with that POLO hat and the glasses, she(?) just looks like someone gassed Sylvester Stallone, gave him a boob job, ripped out his testicles, cut him a vagina and took the skin off his penis (after major shrinkage, of course!) :smt101

I'm sorry...this doesn't need to be deleted, but B's cornfield (with a WARNING, of course) would make a nice place for it...Super Hott this ain't; more like super SCARY! :smt075 :help:

9. Pumpkin

Unfortunately, no rules were broken so that is a no-can-do :dammit: :D

10. GigOne

GigOne Master Commander

Dayum. . . . * insert pukin' smilie *

That is one f*cked up. . . .thing ! * insert another pukin' smilie *

11. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

but at least she flexes at the end to show us how strong she is. :smt016 :smt116

12. Valmet

Valmet Microtechnicus caucatrashis

Mother of 2-3 + Androgens

Look, she's likely a mother of 2-3, then she took a couple of cycles of recreational anabolics.- that is what enlarged her clit- the clit is a vestigial penis and the Labia majora are vestigial parts of the sac- scrotum for all you Technobitchasspervs! :devil: :devil:

PS She probably fucks like a champ- that Razor pussy would snap your cock off- all 2 inches! :ron: :ron: :-D :-D :D :D :D

13. Xarathos

Xarathos The Hellbound Heart

And here I was thinking she is just plain old hideous, and desperate for a buck. :devil:

14. Pumpkin

To the cornfield with it! :pumpkin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.