1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Neal Custom Bolster Release Auto!!

magnum Feb 5, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

This is a Very hefty and Solid knife and was patterned after the Case Bulldog.The blade is made from 01 tool steel and is stamped NEAL on the front tang and HAND MADE on the back tang.Blade has a tiny amount of side to side play when open but that's it and it is Straight.The scales are Pre-Ban elephant ivory with no chips or cracks.The bolsters are stainless steel and it has brass liners.This knife has a leaf spring to deploy the blade and is has a nice snap to it when opening.OAL is 9.75 inches.Price on this one is $575.00 plus shipping and insurance if desired.

First person to post I'll take it in this thread get's the knife.Then PM me with your info.I accept money orders and paypal.Please add 3.5% if using paypal.

magnum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

BTTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.