1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. solodevil87

solodevil87 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Transaction with Bobalo317 went smooth and item was shipped quickly and efficiently. I was moving during the time of our trade and still everything went smooth. Would do business with again and would recommend to others.

2. G-man

G-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I just did a transaction with him. Smooth transaction and the item came as described. I will do business with him again.

3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks!

Smooth easy deal. Would do business any time!

4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Aside from the delay in me getting to the post office, super easy transaction. Again.
    ++++++

5. leo

leo JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Bought a knife from Bobalo317, everything went smoothly :)

6. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Very quick responses, very fair price, and VERY fast shipping! What more could you ask for?! A+++++++ This guy is great!

@Bobalo317

7. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Such an awesome seller and the item came exactly as described. Thank you very much for being so patient and understanding with my glitch up on the shipping address.

8. snack

snack Little Member

smooth transaction with bobalo. fast shipping and great price. would definitely do business with seller again.